Why become a member? ×

Italia Mondial Sportster for sale

harryo

I've got a lovely italia mondial sportster bass in baby blue thats been sitting around not doing much for the past year. Cost £500 new, great vintage sounding bass in excellent condition. Read the harmonycentral reviews to find out about the quality of this bass!

Only one small ding to the back of the neck.
[attachment=23061:100_1597.JPG]
Has piezo pickup on bridge (the bridge is an active pickup) and a nice big humbucker at the neck. There are jack sockets to each of these pickups, with the option to use them separately or together. Two tone controls and a volume for the humbucker, and a tone and volume control for the piezo. I fitted it with flat wounds for the best sound in my opinion, but you can get a great variety of tones out of it.

I've owned it for 3 years and it has rarely left my bedroom. Played live a handful of times. Can email photos if you want! £275ono. Would prefer local pickup (in Birmingham).
[attachment=23058:100_1592.JPG][attachment=23059:100_1593.JPG][attachment=23060:100_1594.JPG]

Edited by harryo

[quote name='joe_bass' post='435933' date='Mar 16 2009, 11:48 AM']More details....

Photos....[/quote]

I've added some more details. The bass is at home and I'm studying at uni so I hope to organise some photos of it asap.

[quote name='MB1' post='436286' date='Mar 16 2009, 04:52 PM']MB1. :)
Pics!.... :D
......for a split second i thought you were selling a pushbike! :rolleyes:[/quote]

Coincidentally I'm selling it to fund my other passion for cycling!

[quote name='carlitos71' post='442174' date='Mar 23 2009, 07:29 AM']Hi there, I am interested, going to birmigham next week, could pick it up then...[/quote]

I'm home from this saturday. I'll email you some photos as soon as I get back and then take it from there. How long are you in Birmingham for?