Line 6 M5 multi-effects unit. Great pedal when it’s working! This one has a short somewhere on the casing. Works perfectly when the case is removed... I don’t use it enough to be bothered to fix it, but should be a simple fix if you know what you’re doing. Come with original power supply.
Please be aware if buying - it won’t work directly out of the box!
DigiTech RP20 valve multi-effect pedal for sale. Top of the range back in the day and still capable of many usable effects. Includes a valve preamp section and comes complete with power supply. Full working order and cosmetically good for its age. I have a printed and PDF copy of the manual.
So as the tittle says, which effect pedals related gear do you currently anticipate arriving with the mail service or plan to acquire in the nearest future (like in the time frame of the next couple of months) ?
For me these are going to be my near future effect pedals related gear acquisitions :
Later this month (October 2020) :
- TC Electronic SpectraComp ( For the first in my signal chain, right after the bass, fairly subtle compression, for a slightly tighter and slightly more punchy signal to my other pedals (currently using one of the compressor models on my Zoom G1Xon) )
- Zoom B1X Four ( For my last in the chain (beside my 3 pedals/units "tone section", consisting of light compression/tube preamp stage -> equalization -> preamp stage, residing on top of my poweramp), reverb effects, placed right after my near future pedal board (which ends with a pedal that emulates a Roland Space Echo tape delay unit), planing to make 3 different reverb patches that I will stick to using, respectively being: a subtle plate reverb patch, a lush reverb patch, likely to be build up by following reverb models: (Early Reflections (not sure about this one)) -> Plate reverb -> HD Hall reverb, and finally a really thick reverb pad patch used with volume swells, likely going to consist of the same reverb models as the lush reverb patch, just even more prominent (as in higher in the mix and with increased decay time), and likely combined with a delay model of some sort placed in between the plate and the hall reverb )
- Harley Benton SpaceShip 40 ( My first real pedal board ever, for easing transport and general mobility of my effect pedals setup, now that I am finally rehearsing with other people again. Dimesions: 70-85 x 450 x 305 mm )
- 3 x Harley Benton Solder-Free Patch Cable KIT ( Solder free patch cable kit with angled, extremely flat plugs, for a tight fitting on the pedal board )
Next Month (November 2020) :
- Fender Blender fuzz clone from "Made by Mike" [ : http://madebymike.co.uk/ ] ( Well, placing the order there at least, then it will be an additional 4-6 weeks before I can expect it to actually arrive Not sure how I'll fit it into my setup honestly, but have been wanting a Fender Blender fuzz for a long time by now, ever since I first tried one myself and fell in love with it's harsh, abrasive, somewhat out of control, wild and insane octave fuzz tone )
Recently acquired BR800 multi-track recorder in excellent condition, using it as a headphone amp as it has effects and drums onboard.
It also acts as a computer interface so can get access to the effects I have on my DAW too and this is part of the reason for me selling it, I predominantly use the Line6 effects I have in garageband so will be looking to downgrade to a basic audio interface.
The unit comes with original packaging and manual and power cable and usb cable.
Postage will be fully insured and cost £10.
BOSS continues its top-selling tradition of portable, affordable multi-trackers with the new BR-800 — a battery-powered studio to go. The sleek new design is made possible by touch-sensor switches and SD-card recording media. Up to four tracks can be recorded simultaneously with eight tracks of simultaneous playback plus an additional stereo track dedicated to the built-in rhythm generator. The BR-800’s powerful onboard effects processor includes GT-10/10B effects, VE-20 vocal effects and harmonies, and COSM-based acoustic-guitar body modeling. EZ Recording feature interactively guides through the recording process. A stereo microphone is also built into the BR-800 for instant “Song Sketch” recording. No matter where you roam, you’ll never miss a moment of musical inspiration with the BR-800.
The BR800 Features:
4-track simultaneous recording, 8-track simultaneous playback plus dedicated stereo rhythm track playback
EZ Recording interactively guides through the recording process
Powerful guitar, bass, and vocal effects derived from BOSS’s flagship processors
Song Sketch recording for quick stereo capture in WAV format
Built-in advanced drum machine with editor software
Functions as a USB audio interface and DAW control surface
Built-in stereo condenser microphone for instant recording
Sleek new interface based on touch sensors
SD included (supports up to 32GB SDHC card)
Runs on six AA batteries/USB bus power/AC adaptor (included)
I'm unfortunately selling my Source Audio C4 Synth Pedal! It's an amazing pedal and extremely versatile. I've just changed my playing approach very soon after buying it so it hasn't even been taken out for a gig, so it definitely deserves to go to someone who will utilise it's full potential.
I love the fact you can download pre-made patches from other users and create your own sounds in more fine detail using the desktop app. This pedal will do someone a world of good when it comes to making synth sounds without having to spend £1000s on synth hardware.
This pedal is still basically in mint condition with all accessories included in original packaging.
With that in mind I'm selling it for £210 including 1st Class Postage.
Feel free to message me if you are interested or have any questions!