Leftfret

SOLD Fender MIM Player Precision bass LH
£495
East Sussex

P.png.d3558daf02ee881ff26fbd216ff8881d.png

Sorry all - its a Player series bass - my mistake - but this is the first time Fender have offered a Leftie bass with a maple fingerboard in years!!

P back.jpg

P body front 2.jpg

P body front.jpg

P front.jpg

P head back.jpg

P head front.jpg

Edited by Leftfret
sold

Hi, i'm interested!!

You say this is a performer series precision yeah? not a player series? difficult to tell from the pic's!!! 

Sorry - yes - Player series!!!! I'll correct the ad. Make an offer - I'm reasonably flexible as it needs to go - not sure how we'll meet up though - Devon/East Sussex is a bit of a gap to bridge!!

Would you consider sending via a courier at my expense? 

Yes - no problem, but I would have to say that 'all bets are off' once the courier had collected it. Obviously I can photograph it being packed etc so you would know exactly what it looked like as it left the house.

When I looked in to it, DPD wouldn't accept the length - nothing over one metre - so they would only take it as two packages - neck and body.

(not a problem if you are happy to re-assemble it.)

Parcel Force would take it but won't insure it!!

I really don't like using Hermes or Yodel as they subcontract down to an old bloke in a beaten up van!

I can look in to it a bit more.

Where are you in Devon? Just wondering how near a train from you would get to me - possible meet up.

Bob

31 minutes ago, Leftfret said:

Yes - no problem, but I would have to say that 'all bets are off' once the courier had collected it. Obviously I can photograph it being packed etc so you would know exactly what it looked like as it left the house.

When I looked in to it, DPD wouldn't accept the length - nothing over one metre - so they would only take it as two packages - neck and body.

(not a problem if you are happy to re-assemble it.)

Parcel Force would take it but won't insure it!!

I really don't like using Hermes or Yodel as they subcontract down to an old bloke in a beaten up van!

I can look in to it a bit more.

Where are you in Devon? Just wondering how near a train from you would get to me - possible meet up.

Bob

Hi Bob, I sent you a pm a couple days ago, have you seen that? 
Andy. 

Hi Bob, I sent you a pm a couple days ago, have you seen that? 
Andy. 

Hi - sorry - missed that one - i have now replied so hopefully we can sort something out. Hear from you later, Bob