Why become a member? ×

SOLD Fender MIM Player Precision bass LH
£495
East Sussex

Leftfret

Yes - no problem, but I would have to say that 'all bets are off' once the courier had collected it. Obviously I can photograph it being packed etc so you would know exactly what it looked like as it left the house.

When I looked in to it, DPD wouldn't accept the length - nothing over one metre - so they would only take it as two packages - neck and body.

(not a problem if you are happy to re-assemble it.)

Parcel Force would take it but won't insure it!!

I really don't like using Hermes or Yodel as they subcontract down to an old bloke in a beaten up van!

I can look in to it a bit more.

Where are you in Devon? Just wondering how near a train from you would get to me - possible meet up.

Bob

31 minutes ago, Leftfret said:

Yes - no problem, but I would have to say that 'all bets are off' once the courier had collected it. Obviously I can photograph it being packed etc so you would know exactly what it looked like as it left the house.

When I looked in to it, DPD wouldn't accept the length - nothing over one metre - so they would only take it as two packages - neck and body.

(not a problem if you are happy to re-assemble it.)

Parcel Force would take it but won't insure it!!

I really don't like using Hermes or Yodel as they subcontract down to an old bloke in a beaten up van!

I can look in to it a bit more.

Where are you in Devon? Just wondering how near a train from you would get to me - possible meet up.

Bob

Hi Bob, I sent you a pm a couple days ago, have you seen that? 
Andy.