Why become a member? Ɨ

WITHDRAWN

haimesy

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='435067' date='Mar 15 2009, 10:09 AM']Niiice - If only it had frets :)[/quote]

For that price it would be worth a quick trip up the M6 to Carlisle. I'm sure Chris would happily fret this for you. On the other hand, if I had the money, I'd have saved you the trouble :rolleyes:

[quote name='GreeneKing' post='436678' date='Mar 16 2009, 09:37 PM']Very nice.

If only it had frets and two less strings - hang on a mo, I'm already covered.

:)[/quote]
Thanks guys...After 20years i am just about retired from bass now and my business has taken over my time and takes its toll on my hands/fingers so i am trying to get down to one bass for bass playing emergencies.This is the best fretless by miles IMO.......Cheers John

[quote name='haimesy' post='437607' date='Mar 17 2009, 05:44 PM']Thanks guys...After 20years i am just about retired from bass now and my business has taken over my time and takes its toll on my hands/fingers so i am trying to get down to one bass for bass playing emergencies.This is the best fretless by miles IMO.......Cheers John[/quote]
BUMP>>>>>

[quote name='Born 2B Mild' post='440904' date='Mar 21 2009, 09:35 AM']What is the string spacing at the bridge please? I know you said you are thinning down, but would you be open to trades?[/quote]
Hi...Sorry it took a while i was out all day yesterday...16mm to 17mm string spacing at bridge does that sound right i am a bit of a pick up & play guy. I am awful at the technical stuff.might consider trade pm me with if you would like to try me ...........all the best John