Typhus

Fodera Emperor Deluxe 5-strings (Aguilar DCB) New price 5500pounds/6000euros.
£5720
Hyvinkää, Finland

Up for sale or trade is my Fodera Emperor DLX 5-string! 

In really good shape and been played alot! It had Seymour Duncan jazz-style pickups in it but those have been changed to Aguilar DCB to give this bass more "modern" sound. The whole bass came alive after this operation. 

Ask if you have some questions!

Price is 6400euros 6000euros including shippin inside EU.  

Partial trades to 5-strings from:

Fodera (Different wood/pickups combo, NO standard models thanks!)

MTD USA

Alleva Coppolo

F-bass

- 3-piece maple neck

- "35 scale

- brass nut

- 24-frets

- Ebony fretboard  (Macassar if I remember right)

- Dovetail neck-joint

- 2-piece mahogany body

- Figured walnut top and headstock

- Abadlone butterfly without black outlines

- birth year 2010

- Aguilar DCB pickups

- Mike Pope custom preamp

- Golden hardware

- original case and tools

Heres a small sample of the bass played straight to soundcard:

IMG_4872.jpg

IMG_4873.jpg

IMG_4874.jpg

IMG_4875.jpg

IMG_4876.jpg

Edited by Typhus
  • Like 3

On 01/09/2020 at 14:25, andybassdoyle said:

Really nice - and what a great demo of the bass

Thanks! :)

11 hours ago, HumblePie said:

Sad to see the change of pickups, it was great with the Single Coils.

I disagree... I think it was "weird" jazzbass because the construction and mahogany body. It also had weird "dry" high-middle aggression that I didnt mind and some sound engineers also commented. I think it was OK with the singles but now its more dynamic and better response. But of course, its just a matter of opinion! :)

Of course, if you like the Humbucker sound, go for it. The open treble register and the responsiveness was great with the Single Coils, but most players associate Fodera with this Humbucker tone I guess.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By tonyclaret
      Tech 21 VT Bass Deluxe Pedal
      Great pedal allowing you to capture a range of tones and save in 6 presets.
      Used condition, fully functional.
      £145 posted within UK

• By goffman
      For sale is a Panda Audio Future Impact v3 Bass Synth.
      Bought the pedal in May 2020 and has only seen use at home. Never rehearsed or gigged with the pedal so is in excellent condition, as can be seen in the photos.
      These are very powerful, very versatile synth pedals. Based off of the original Akai Deep Impact pedal and famed for its use by Chris Wolstenholme of Muse.
      A tonne of info on the FI v3 here: http://pandamidi.com/bass-guitar-synth/
      Bought new for €299, open to sensible offers.
      Cash on collection preferred from South East London.

• By davidak
      Ash body, maple neck, dakota red nitro finish. Soft V neck profile, 44mm, 9,5' fretboard radius, gold anodised pickguard.

EXTREMELY lightweight at 3,43kg.

Made in 2014, this bass has one of the best heavy relic finishes I have ever seen, absolutely beautiful, superb sound and playability, as you would expect from Fender Custom Shop. Check pictures.

OHSC, case candy, COA etc.

Other pictures, details or floor traveller upon request.

Shipping is not a problem and is not expensive at all.

• By Baloney Balderdash
      I am of course talking about pictures of those of your basses made in China.

Here's my 28,6" scale Ibanez GSRM20 Mikro Bass, out of the December 2010 Chinese production, before they moved the production to Indonesia, which is actually my main bass, currently tuned in G1 standard tuning, as in 3 half steps above E standard 4 string bass tuning, or 2 half steps bellow A standard baritone guitar tuning, strung with a gauge .090 bass string and 3 guitar strings, threaded through the cut off ball ends of a set of bass strings, of the gauges .068 - .052 - .038, equipped with a DiMarzio Model P, P pickup, wired directly to the output jack socket, and the J pickup from the previously installed P/J EMG Geezer Butler set still sitting there, though disconnected and lowered considerably :

• By gorandelac
      Hi all, I'm selling my Alembic MK Signature Deluxe with Coco Bolo top, so here is little about the bass.
      Bass has no scratch, no belt buckle scratch, it's almost as brand new, as you can see from pics.
      Scale: 34"
      Fingerboard: Ebony with abalone
      Top: coco Bolo
      Back: Coco Bolo
      Body: Mahogany with maple and purplehearth as accent woods
      Neck: Maple with Purple Hearth stringers
      Finish: clean gloss with satin finish on the neck
      weight: 5.7 kg (with 5 9v batteries that goes into the bass, 4x for LED)
      Electronics: volume, pan, 2x filters, 2x q switches, 1x LED on/off, 1/4" mono output.
      LEDs are amber and red (check pictures)
      Bass was done in 2015, so it has 2+3 machine heads.
      Bass has original case, papers, everything. New one like this is 17.600 dollars, you can check here on Alembic site my bass is Sig Dlx Coco Bolo.
      This is I think only signature bass in EU that is available with this price. For any questions you can contact me. Here are some pic that justify the whole thing, other pics you can see on my dropbox:
      https://www.dropbox.com/sh/huwja8inhg3pt5e/AAAZ_-yhsAWuU_Zi-cx5C75fa?dl=0

Price says 6000 pounds but it's actually 6500 euros, just conversion is different every day.

Also check my feedback page: