Why become a member? ×

Help moving a body.

Si600

I can't help an open ended headline!

I'm looking to get one of the bodies from the Rosser guy that @AngelDeVille uses, but he doesn't seem to ship to Germany. TBF, I haven't asked him either.

If he won't, would one of you chaps/chapesses be willing to be a mule to receive my package of Plaster Jamas* and forward it on to me?

*See DoI thread for context. If you dare 😉

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Mr. DeVille has had quotes ranging from $80 to $230 for posting a lump of wood halfway around the world.

However, I believe that it's now in the grimy hands of the USPS and assorted international couriers.

It does mean that I may be second in the Slowest Build Ever competition. However, unlike@SpondonBassed, I haven't lost 😉.

Mr. DeVille is a sterling chap of excellent character and an all round good egg.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Si600 said:

Mr. DeVille has had quotes ranging from $80 to $230 for posting a lump of wood halfway around the world.

However, I believe that it's now in the grimy hands of the USPS and assorted international couriers.

It does mean that I may be second in the Slowest Build Ever competition. However, unlike@SpondonBassed, I haven't lost 😉.

Mr. DeVille is a sterling chap of excellent character and an all round good egg.

a 4kg lump of wood at that.....