Misowaki

*SOLD* Ampeg PF20T with custom Swan Flight case
£400
Walton-on-Thames

Only used this guy on a handful of recordings and at home. Times being as they are, he's gotta go.

Sounds as you'd expect, it's an Ampeg tube head. Not gonna hold it's own in a 7 piece without DI and monitors but loud enough for low volume playing in a 3 or 4 piece. Great for recording. It can be used without a cab load too so good for quiet home recordings as well.

Had the flight case custom made by Swan Flight (they since have them on the website). Enough space beneath the head for amp leads (will include the speaker cable).

Collection preferred but happy to chuck some extra packing peanuts and box it up if you want to sort out a courier.

Any questions, let me know.

20200810_180654.thumb.jpg.a72c27b556213e9dee9350f731ca6f14.jpg20200810_180902.thumb.jpg.68824289f03d457ac6e77add12b262c1.jpg20200810_180830.thumb.jpg.a2a8f04ff43c2c29c3d1c4a5ec9a5934.jpg20200810_180810.thumb.jpg.e1297dcec8703ac0fd915e7754ca185f.jpg20200810_180721.thumb.jpg.ce7315b41aaab5fd7a8f12a126295663.jpg20200810_180605.thumb.jpg.4bdfb35b069587ddcb5b2624c422aa61.jpg

Edited by Misowaki

Lots of love but hard to justify with two other great amps not being gigged and a helix for the all important direct to desk/iem gigs (if they ever come back)!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, fretmeister said:

Dumb question - are they fan cooled or passive?

Uh... I don't actually know... there's no fan that I know of or can see/have ever heard so I imagine passive? But tbh I'm not entirely sure on what you mean by 'passive' in this sense =D
I'm fairly sure there's no fan, I know the valve cage gets hot and the bulky bits on the side are transformers/powery fellows so I imagine that's part of the reason they're external (aside from the obvious vintage aesthetic).

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By TrioRec
      Selling my GALLIEN KRUEGER GK FUSION 550 Hybrid TUBE BASS HEAD AMP in excellent condition.   This is an exceptional piece of audio electronics engineering for Bass. A hybrid Tube/Transformer amp with refined HUMPH.   500Watts at 4 Ohms plus a separate 50W tweeter amp with it's own volume control so when paired with GK Neo range (or a cab wired for bi-amping) you can adjust the tweeter level direct from the amp. (The amp functions as normal with no separate tweeter control with a normal Cab and sounds just as awesome).   Gallien Krueger at their very best in my opinion. If you have ever experienced the RB Gallien Krueger line and been impressed - this is on the next level.   A few marks photographed on top and bottom otherwise very clean ... AND WHAT A SOUND!!!   And ... if anyone is looking for a ridiculously over -the-top bedroom practice amp then this one is for YOU - The cooling fans are the quietest I've come across (a far cry from the hovercraft fans we are used to putting up with)  and, together with the super warm 'deep' (bass boost) tog switch and the contour control, makes quiet practice a pleasure!   "The Fusion 550 incorporates a unique six stage tube preamp using three tubes paired with the same high current analog power amp utilized in our RB Series. The rich warmth of tubes combined with the quick, punchy power section that GK bass amps are known for is an experience like no other. In addition, GK takes the next step in innovation by adding motorized controls which allow you to store two different settings that can be recalled via a footswitch."   Will be delivered by UPS Standard at cost or collection/trial welcomed.    

• By bouvier
      Ampeg PF20T along with matching PF-210HE cab.   Bought new last year and virtually unused (I prefer my Orange OB300 Combo).  It is in as new condition complete with Roqsolid cover.  Pete Cornish Speaker Cable plus standard Ampeg lead and full instructions, screws etc...      Ideally would prefer collection, may be able to deliver/meet for cost of fuel.
      Interested in trade with cash either way for Hollowbody Bass - Gibson, Epiphone, Gretsch, Guild, Eastman or similar.   PMs work best.
      Head details: 
      The Ampeg PF20T Tube Head is a Bass Guitar Amplifier Tube Head with 3-band bass, mid and treble tone controls and an input gain control.  This studio-worthy head has the same legendary tone and portability as the Ampeg Portaflex amplifiers and provides a harmonically rich 20 watts of pure Ampeg tone. 
      The PF-20T has simple user-adjustable bias adjustment for easy tune replacement.  No speaker load is necessary for silent recording and the PF-20T can be used as a dedicated tube DI.  The PF-20T can be easily paired with the PF-112HLF for a fantastic and compact all-tube Bass guitar rig.
      Price reduced to £625
      The main features of the Ampeg PF20T Tube Head include:
      Bass Amp All-tube Design Power: 20 watts into 4 ohms or 8 ohms Tubes: 2x 12AX7, 2x 6V6 3-band EQ Controls: Gain, Bass, Midrange, Treble, Volume Pre / Post EQ Ground Lift Switch Speaker connector: 1x 6.35 mm jack Dimensions (WxHxD): 330 x 185 x 264 mm  Weight: 6.9 kg Features:
      Manufacturer: Ampeg Power Output (Watt): 20 Build: Tubes Circuit: Class A/B Number of Channels: 1 Sound Control: Standard EQ LINE OUT: Yes DI out: Pre+Post Number of Speaker Connections: 1 Speaker Connection: Jack Housing Format: Head Width (mm): 330 Height (mm): 185 Length (mm): 264 Weight (kg): 6.9  
      Cab details:
      Equipped with: 2 x 10" Ceramic Eminence LF speakers and 1" HF compression driver with L-pad volume control Power rating: 450 W RMS @ 8 Ohm Frequency range: 37 Hz - 17 kHz Sensitivity: 99.6 dB SPL @ 1 W / 1 m Dimensions (H x W x D): 584.20 x 533.40 x 355.60 mm Weight: 21.6 kg Vintage Portaflex Flip Top design, Black Diamond Tolex, Vintage B-15 grill cloth Interested in trade with cash either way for Hollowbody Bass - Gibson, Epiphone, Gretsch, Guild, Eastman or similar.   PMs work best.

• By BPWalls
      Hello guys, I’m selling this amazing hybrid amp. This guy have 500w and word at 4/8 ohm. This is a tank made in Germany at the glory times of Warwick. It’s in mint condition, all working perfectly.
      i can ship it to all Europe

• By spyder
      Almost new Ampeg Optical Compressor.
      Boxed.
      £55 UK posted.