burno70

Allen & Heath Zed 10FX
£170
Liverpool

Posted (edited)

Up for sale is my little used Allen & Heath Zed 10FX mixer. It's well handy this unit, brilliant quality and in mint nick.

£170 posted with recorded delivery.

Blurb from the website:

ZED-10FX is an amazing little desk for small band mixing. It is ultra portable for carrying to the gig, and can be used for recording live or in the studio. It comes with configurable USB audio in/out making it easy to capture stereo recordings.

Guitars can be plugged in directly to the mixer using the specially designed high-impedance inputs, while the mixer has two stereo inputs for MP3/CD players or keyboards. Equipped with professional XLR stereo outputs and a flexible monitoring section with headphone and speaker feed outputs. We’ve added a set of fabulous effects to give shimmering reverbs and enhance your sound.

Send options:

1) Main Mix Left + Right (Post master Level)

2) Aux + FX bus (Aux is a pre-fade send, FX is a post-fade send)

3) Record Bus Left + Right (Separate stereo bus to Main Mix)

Return options:

1) To Playback input (through jack socket break contacts)

2) To Stereo 2 channel (through jack socket break contacts)

DSC_0400.thumb.JPG.baf37eae3a52e194ded457362d34d3b0.JPGDSC_0401.thumb.JPG.da701fd55b993f1eba7882bec6dd5f8c.JPGDSC_0402.thumb.JPG.e9626bd54a1f25b95e0cd81db63dd0b2.JPG

Edited by burno70
  • Like 1

Good bits of kit these. I’ve been happily using one for solo gigs for a couple years.

• Like 1

On 22/07/2020 at 19:10, bassbiscuits said:

Good bits of kit these. I’ve been happily using one for solo gigs for a couple years.

amen to that. Fab desk and I have the 22FX for the full band too

• Like 1

5 hours ago, police squad said:

amen to that. Fab desk and I have the 22FX for the full band too

If I hadn't moved to an all software/pc set up I'd definitely be keeping this.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By paulmcnamara
      Behringer X 18 Air Mixer  £245.00 (and not £500 as was listed for bundle) An 18 channel, 12 bus, digital mixer for iPad/Android tablets with 16 programmable Midas preamps, integrated wifi module and multi channel USB audio interface. 
      The X Air X18 App is available free.
      Doesn't include iPad; comes with original box, mains lead & instruction booklet (though plenty of help and support online). Postage at cost.
      For further details please PM me. Advertised elsewhere.

• By jay bass
      BEHRINGER X AIR XR18

PLUS 6U X 4U RACK CASE WITH TOP , FRONT AND BACK LIDS
           AND A  EXTERNAL ROUTER FOR BETTER WIFI CONNECTION.
           This item is used but in excellent A1 working  and cosmetic condition
           It has always been transported in its case and stored indoors when not in use.
           Please not this Auction is for the Xair 18 mixer , Router and flight case only
           None of the other items  pictured are included.

I will sell the mixer separately without the case if required.

This is a great piece of equipment  for live bands , solo artistes etc

It can all be controlled via a ipad, tab , or android phone  via wifi

So no need for any cables running to a mixing dusk etc.

There realy is everything you could ever need to get a great sound.

Tech info

18-Channel, 12-Bus Digital Mixer for iPad/Android Tablets with 16 Programmable MIDAS Preamps, Integrated Wifi Module and Multi-Channel USB Audio Interface
      iPad*/Android* tablet controlled 18-input digital mixer for studio and live application 16 award-winning MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality Built-In Tri-Mode Wifi router for direct operation—no need for external routers 18 x 18 channel, bidirectional USB interface for direct recording on iPad etc. Revolutionary Dugan*-style Auto-Mixing automatically manages microphone gain sharing (future firmware) Award-winning X32 effects rack featuring 4 stereo FX slots including high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L* and PCM70*, EMT250* and Quantec QRS* etc. 100-band Real Time Analyzer (RTA) for all channel and bus EQ’s ULTRANET connectivity for BEHRINGER’s P-16 Personal Monitoring System* Rack ears and protection bumpers included for flexible rack and onstage applications 6 aux and main LR buses with inserts, full dynamics processing and 6-band parametric or 31-band graphic EQ 6 XLR aux outputs and 2 XLR main outputs plus phones connector 40-Bit floating-point DSP features “unlimited” dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency Free iOS, Android and PC/Mac*/ Linux* apps available for remote operation via Ethernet, LAN or WiFi MIDI In/Out allows controlling the mixer via MIDI equipment (incl. Mackie Control* protocol) or for use as a USB MIDI interface Future firmware updates, incl. new FX “Plug Ins”, downloadable from behringer.com free of charge Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio and low power consumption Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany

• By AxelF
      EHX Tri Parallel Mixer pedal for sale - only about two and a half months old and only used once in anger, like most people I'm spending far too much time during lockdown messing with my setup and not enough time practicing, as a result my pedal board has shrunk dramatically and I've simplified it to only one signal chain just after buying this and a larger board to accomodate it...
      It has three separate loops plus a dry send, so you can parallel blend any combination of three separate signal chains plus your unaffected bass signal if required. There are separate send/return levels plus an eq and a phase inverter if required for each channel. It's a remarkably well designed and simple yet amazingly useful bit of kit!
      Essentially 'as new' condition, boxed with the original rubber feet in the box. £85 including UK delivery

• By Mottlefeeder
      Soundcraft Spirit Notepad mixer.
      4 mic/line channels with gain, 2-band EQ, Fx send and pan
      2 stereo line channels with gain, Fx send and pan, and switchable RIAA for use with record decks
      1 stereo Fx return channel
      Also has phantom power; record out and replay in; and headphones output
      Good condition, with power supply and handbook
      £40 collectedd or £45 posted to mainland UK

• By funky8884
      Hi,
      I am looking at taking an Aux send from our main PA Mixer ( guitars, keys vox ) and sending it to my personal mixer which will supply my IEM's
      The personal mixer will a bass signal and also my mic signal so I can have some extra "me" in the IEM's if needed
      Is there a way I can use a Limiter to stop any spikes going to the headphone out on a mixer like this ?  https://www.thomann.de/gb/behringer_xenyx_1202.htm 

I hope that makes sense

Thanks