Why become a member? ×

For Sale: Genz Benz 100-210T Combo (100w)- £260

For trade is my Genz Benz 210T Combo. I've only owned this a short while and it is as new. It weighs 28Kgs and pushes out 100w though the 2x10 speakers. It's still under warranty (Genz Benz transferrable warranty) and is in mint condition.

I bought this as a practice/back up amp, but have used it maybe 2 or 3 times and it has never left the house.

To buy new these sell for £450. It is typical Genz benz quality and is a great bit of kit.

Here's the spec:

• Powerful 100 Watt Output
• Active/Passive Input
• Signal Input LED
• Tuner Out
• Shape Circuitry with Variable Mid-Scoop
• Active 3 Band EQ with Parametric Mids
• RCA CD Input
• Headphone Jack
• XLR Direct Out
• Internal Fan Cooling
• Attractive Black Vinyl
• Protective Metal Speaker Grille

Power
Output Cabinet
Response Speaker
Configuration Preamp
Type Weight
Lbs. Dimensions
HxWxD
100 W 55 - 18k HZ 2 x 10" & Tweeter FET 62 2

6 1/2" (H) x 20" (W) x 14 3/4" (D)

This is easily loud enough to gig with and really is top quality. I'm looking for a trade with a Hartke LH500 head, a decent DI box, EBS Octabass and cash to make up any difference.

I would also sell this for £260.

Due to the weight, I'd ideally look to exchange in person and would be prepared to meet half way (I live in Surrey).

Thanks for looking

Edited by Old Horse Murphy

[quote name='niceguyhomer' post='433190' date='Mar 13 2009, 07:15 AM']Hi Nick - is this really loud enough to gig with? What size room are we talking?[/quote]

Hi Al

Officially it pushes out 100W, but I certainly think it goes louder than that. The day I got it I took it to a rehearsal we had in a local rugby club and it was absolutely fine up against 2 150w guitar amps and PA.

The reason I bought it was because I saw a guy play through one at my local pub and was really impressed with the sound. There were about 50 or so people in the pub which wasn't a huge place, but it was a reasonable size. It was plenty loud enough there and it cut through really well.

There's a couple of reviews on Harmony-Central too where a few guys use these in Blues bands and Church bands with no issue at all either.

Edited by Old Horse Murphy

• 3 weeks later...

Sadly back up for sale as there is no room for my Epifani cab in the garage anymore.

Blame the wife and her home improvements :)

Now for sale at £260. These cost over £450 new and this is "as new" and still under Genz Benz Warranty (fully transferrable).