Why become a member? ×

Yamaha BBP34 **SOLD**
£850
Central london

dave_bass5

Due to switching mainly to keys, ive finally decided to sell this bass. 

I brought it new in June 2019 from Kennys’ music. Its been gigged a very few times,  very well looked after. Mostly home playing though. 

Ive added Schaller straplocks (the old style) in vintage chrome to match the rest of the hardware. I still have the originals. 

No issues with neck/TR/Tuners etc. Its been well looked after.

Weight is roughly 9.7lbs. Scales keep showing different readings. Been as low as 9.4lbs though so taking the average here. Its not a lightweight bass, but its  a comfortable bass to wear for long periods. 

Just two small issues:

The first is a small dig in the headstock (pictured).

The other is a small dent in the body on the bottom of the bass (as you hold it). The paintwork hasn’t cracked, its just a small dent. It was in a gig bag at the time which softened it. Hard to photograph but ill sort something out. 

Comes with hard case and tools. The case has never been used, only opened to get the bass out once. 

Not looking to post as i prefer to deal face to face so item can be inspected, so would mean collection from Holborn EC1 in london or somewhere in central london area. 

Not looking for trades but could be open to a very, very close offer. 

Any questions ask away. 

Edited by dave_bass5
Sold.
  • Like 7

51 minutes ago, Al Krow said:

Fantastic bass from a great seller!

GLWTS Dave.

PS call that a head-stock ding? Bah! You clearly weren't putting much effort in.

Haha, cheers.

Ill also offer a ‘Road worn’ option for another £200 😬

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • MB1 locked this topic