Why become a member? ×

Yamaha BB1024. SOLD
£425
Wigan.

MNY

I bought this bass a few weeks ago from a gentleman on here. I am not sure of its age, I guess around 8 years, but for a used bass  it’s in good condition. One or two very minor marks on the body and some light scratches on the surface but nothing that’s easy to see or photograph, basically just light wear and tear. The neck looks as new and plays nicely. I believe these instruments were very highly regarded being the Indonesian version of the top of the range(at the time) 2024. I am fairly sure the pickups are exactly the same ones as fitted to the much more expensive 2024 and I also believe that the 1024 adopts some of the same construction techniques as its big brother. As passive basses go this is a pretty fantastic instrument and it sounds good right the way through from front to back pick ups. It is definitely a warmer more vintage sounding instrument which should be good in live and recording environments. My own personal preference is for active basses which is the only reason I want to move this on.  Whilst I would prefer a sale I would be happy to trade this for something of equivalent value like a nice Ibanez SR 4 string. However condition must be good and the spec/quality comparable please. The action here is medium ish and is set to my preference, it could definitely be lowered as required.  The bass didn’t come with a gig bag but I will include a basic one as part of the sale.  Socially distanced collection is possible, otherwise the bass can be sent by suitable courier, the cost of which can be negotiated. Cheers.

71658C19-655F-4576-9A05-B077F3B8FE3A.jpeg

39AAB368-00C4-46A6-AA37-57623A99C669.jpeg

71A73622-6629-4410-B6DE-16E363980901.jpeg

6B22C391-76A5-4A26-909C-AA3648951935.jpeg

Edited by MNY
Sold.

• MB1 locked this topic