Why become a member? ×

Euphonic Audio iAmp 800

Rowbee

Having just bought two Aguilar 1x12 cabs and having pretty much decided to part ways with my EA CXL 112 cab I've been considering my future with my EA iAmp 800. I've been using EA gear on and off since 2003 and I think it's time for a change.

It's a great head which is the version that comes with the immensely handy Sabine tuner.

It's an absolute beast of meaty, versatile tone and I'll even throw in the Gator 2u rack, all for £SOLD.

I don't currently have any photos specifically of the head but I'll get some up soon. In the meantime, here are a few pics of it sitting very comfortably on my Aguilars:

Edited by Rowbee

[quote name='steve-soar' post='429847' date='Mar 9 2009, 09:22 PM']Bloody hell, that was cheap![/quote]

Apart from the rack I added, the asking price is what I paid Anthomp for it. I think making a profit on something bought and sold through the forum would be pretty bad karma.

[quote name='chris_b' post='430073' date='Mar 10 2009, 02:26 AM']If you keep this head you can run a third 112 cab. Just thinking out loud!!![/quote]

I'm trying to downsize my rig to as small as I can possibly manage. If I had the requirement to go through three cabs at a gig I'd definitely be going through the PA instead. :)

SOLD to Beneath It All.

Edited by Rowbee

• 3 weeks later...