Why become a member? ×

FS/FT Fender Precision Special (w/ Seymour Duncans)

Forcemaster

I'm deciding to sell some of my lesser used basses to fund some more!

The first is an 04/05 MIM Fender Precision Special, with active preamp, passive seymour duncan -SPB3 and SJB-3b pickups. Just been rewired so there's no problems there whatsoever. A few headstock chips and some wear to the back of the neck but nothing that affects tone or playability. I'll also throw in a ritter hardshell case.

I'm looking for ideally £300 collected.

[b]SOLD[/b]

N.B. the white mark there isn't a chip, just a reflection.

Next is the hugely popular Ibanez SR506 bass with bartolini pickups and preamp. As some of you may know the body on these tends to dent quite easily so on the upper horn theres a few dents, but again nothing that effects tone or playabilty.

[b]S to the O-L-D[/b]

Again £300 collected.

Based in Northamptonshire.

Edited by Forcemaster

[quote name='Forcemaster' post='427033' date='Mar 6 2009, 11:35 AM']I'm deciding to sell some of my lesser used basses to fund some more!

The first is a Fender Precision Special, with active preamp, passive seymour duncan -SPB3 and SJB-3b pickups. Just been rewired so there's no problems there whatsoever. A few headstock chips and some wear to the back of the neck but nothing that affects tone or playability. I'll also throw in a ritter hardshell case.

I'm looking for ideally £300 collected.

N.B. the white mark there isn't a chip, just a reflection.[/quote]

Could you fill in the details a bit please:

What year is it (or serial number) Country of manufacture (MIM MIA MIJ CIJ), does that include the case and also where you are.
Thanks
OG

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='427387' date='Mar 6 2009, 05:34 PM']Is the active preamp the stock Fender one or have you upgraded to Seymour Duncan?

I'm interested so could you supply a few better quality pics please? :)[/quote]

It's the stock fender preamp just with seymour duncan pickups.

I'll see what I can do with better pics this evening!

Better pictures!

[url="http://img8.imageshack.us/my.php?image=06032009396.jpg"][/url]

[url="http://img8.imageshack.us/my.php?image=06032009395s.jpg"][/url]

[url="http://img24.imageshack.us/my.php?image=06032009394.jpg"][/url]

These show the damage it's taken, the dent in the last picture is noticeble, but due to the position of your hand you don't really feel it playing normally.

[quote name='danbanbass' post='431234' date='Mar 11 2009, 08:26 AM']Hi, do you still have this and would you post the bass?[/quote]

hey Dan!

I've got a few people interested in the bass and it looks like it'll sell. But if it doesn't i'll let you know!

All the best,

Sam

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...