Why become a member? ×

Used DR Peacock Blues 105,85,65,45

Rowbee

I have two sets of used DR Peacock Blue strings that I took off my basses some time ago. I've kept them in my guitar bags in case of gig emergencies but if someone else can make use of them I'd be happy to post them for £1 each set.

I can't promise how bright they sound but if you are perhaps considering going for a set and want to know what they look like on your bass, this would be an ideal opportunity to do it for the price of my postage.

In the spirit of the community, I'd prefer not to post them both to the same person.

[b]Both sets now claimed - thanks for the interest.[/b] :)

Edited by Rowbee

[quote name='Rowbee' post='423692' date='Mar 2 2009, 09:19 PM']I have two sets of used DR Peacock Blue strings that I took off my basses some time ago. I've kept them in my guitar bags in case of gig emergencies but if someone else can make use of them I'd be happy to post them for £1 each set.

I can't promise how bright they sound but if you are perhaps considering going for a set and want to know what they look like on your bass, this would be an ideal opportunity to do it for the price of my postage.

In the spirit of the community, I'd prefer not to post them both to the same person.

If no-one wants them then no worries either way. :)[/quote]
I will try a set if you have one left!

Will.