Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Woodster

overwater#1

Hey all,

I've been meaning to get round to sorting this feedback out for a while, as it certainly is very well deserved for my good friend Chris!!

A few weeks back, Chris sold me his Overwater Progress 7 bass, which I have to say was a great experience! Chris has become even more of a true friend through buying this bass, as i've known him for a while, and I owe him a great deal more than just the cheque I sent! Not only did he do a great deal for me on the bass, and help me with the payment after Bradford and Bingley were being the usual pain in the arse, but it was also a very personal sale, which I really enjoyed, and Chris went out of his way to help me any way he could! I am, as people can probably tell, absolutely 110% made up with the instrument, and its certainly an instrument that I will NEVER sell also!

Anyway, the point of this thread is to recommend Chris, and give him some decent feedback! I hope you guys can tell, that Chris is the most genuine, helpful, and kindest guy on this forum, he's a personal friend now, and I can whole-heartedly recommend him for anyone to communicate with or do a transaction with on this forum!

Thank you Chris, speak to you soon buddy ;)

Best wishes,

Matt :P

Edited by overwater#1

• 9 months later...

MB1. :)
...Hello Chris!
Bought a Stingray Case off Mr Woodster which Out to Play Jazz kindly collected for me while he was in that area collecting a Mercedes! :rolleyes: ...Picked the case up off Rich Today!....Great Case/as described/as new!....Many Thanks!Chris!

....and Thanks again to Rich for making the sale a lot easier! :lol:
Martin.

• 13 years later...