Why become a member? ×

not sure wot this is

fatboyfat

[post="0"]looks a bit cheep, colour on back offends my eyes[/post]

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NECKTHROUGH-V-BURST-ACTIVE-ELECTRIC-BASS-GUITAR_W0QQitemZ140302176031QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV?hash=item140302176031&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2|65%3A1|39%3A1|240%3A1318"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NECKTHROUGH-V-BURST-...%3A1|240%3A1318[/url]

nevermind im to dumb to get link working ;)

Edited by fatboyfat

[quote name='Musky' post='413579' date='Feb 18 2009, 08:18 PM']That's one of those Wesley thingymabobs. I think Jon picked up one of these (well, the four stringer) and was a bit underwhelmed.[/quote]
It was pretty decent for the money (£99 brand new) - would have been better if mine hadn't needed its active preamp replaced.

It's a lot of bass for a ton though - neckthrough, decent hardware, 3-band EQ (if yer lucky!), wood binding & 2-way trussrod. The downside is the cheap finish - thin matt black on the back which rubs off on your clothes and a nice flamed top - finished in MeconiumGlo!

Any resemblance to a Rick ends with the body shape - it doesn't feel, sound or play like one but it's a solid & well equipped cheapo.

If you check the seller's completed items, he's sold about 5 of these in the last few weeks (amongst a lot of other instruments) for prices between £60 - £100 odd - all on 1-day listings. Likely he's got a few more if anyone's interested.

Jon.