jasperjames

SOLD Barefaced Super Twelve T - 2x12 - £630
£630
Portsmouth

Posted (edited)

Super Twelve T (black steel grill) gen 2, forbear of the Super Twin.

Bought new in 2012, and lightly gigged - mostly for practice at home.

Upgraded Super Twelve “T” model with high quality tweeter with custom built crossovers.

Also upgraded neodymium drivers.

I absolutely love this cab, only 18kg, fits neatly in the car boot and sounds insane - sorry to part with it but haven't had much excuse to play in recent times.

It even has wheels!

Black grill and front edges showing a bit of wear (see pictures) from a few scrapes on the road, but overall in good condition and sounding fab.

Original spec: https://barefacedbass.com/product-range/super-twelve.htm

Collection from Portsmouth (PO4, Southsea area) - any questions just shout :) 

00B6DE3E-41D9-43BA-9302-EA5C5B1C995B_1_105_c.jpeg

C7BE2AE5-AE40-4646-BB16-A564E1F72FB6_1_105_c.jpeg

084BBFE4-7045-4677-8693-D868B7C4E8E6_1_105_c.jpeg

12EEE958-3DEC-465E-BA09-70A694270D3B_1_105_c.jpeg

AB371CA7-05CB-4706-B481-36069F6741AC_1_105_c.jpeg

13A37338-283A-465C-B450-A206C19B2461_1_105_c.jpeg

Edited by jasperjames
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

😍

Is this a cash only scenario or are you amenable to a trade? 

Edited by stewblack

Hi Stew,

Cash preferred, I’d love to get a smaller Barefaced but still don’t have much excuse for one at present.

• Like 1

have one of these,  (TWO WOULD BE SILLY) I use with a Markbass SD1200... doesn't matter what you want to do where, this does it... really light comapared to what you guess just lookin' at it... I play mostly 5 ST fretless (ACG); cab sings and how...

• Thanks 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MattW
      1997 UK made Trace Elliot 1048T cabinet.  Well used with some carpet damage and dings but sounds awesome and in is perfect working order.  Comes with original cable and warranty document.
      I bought this as a package with a head that I wanted but the cab is surplus to requirements.
      Collection from Essex, or may deliver locally for diesel money.
      Built like a tank, but sounds incredible.  Perfect for someone needing a cheap but reliable and great sounding 410.

• By ryancowell25
      For Sale only -

a Barefaced Super 12 (Gen 2) in  good condition.
      No way I would be selling this if I wasn't replacing with an impending Barefaced Super Twin 2. Absolutely excellent one cab solution, never let me down on any gig from pubs to outdoor festivals. I'll be sorry to see it go.  Comes with a ROQSOLID cover. I'm willing to courier this but would need to look at cost.
      PM me any questions. Can take more photos if necessary.
      Looking for £550

• By JapanAxe
      I bought this cab direct from Barefaced in 2013. You can find the full spec here.

I have used it paired with a Barefaced Compact (1x15), or on its own. Used alone with a decent amp (in my case, Ampeg 50W valve or Demeter 800W Class D) it is perfectly capable of filling a large hall. And it weighs only 9kg. Barefaced suggest using it with an amp in the 150W-600W range - I seem to recall the thermal maximum was around 400W. At some point it may struggle to compete with your own version Keith Moon or John Bonham, but it is still a very capable cab.

It has the more expensive (and lighter) vintage-style grille cloth and comes with a Roqsolid cover which has done a grand job of protecting it when travelling to and from gigs in my car. The cover has worn through in one spot (see photos). There is some light scuffing to the handle mounts.

Why am I selling? I now have a Barefaced Super Twin for larger gigs, and a Barefaced One 10 for smaller ones. Much as I would love to keep the Midget, I need the cupboard space, and my toy fund is running low from lack of gigging!

Yours for £329 including insured delivery to mainland UK.

• By Marky Screen
      Tecamp 115xs bass cab.
      Lovely German made and designed compact lightweight (15kg) single cab solution without sacrificing tone.
      Easy one hand lift.
      The designer now runs EICH and the same cab is currently £699 from thomann.
      15 inch driver and 4 inch variable (off/half/full) midrange tweeter to give you enough highs without sounding harsh or brittle.
      In near mint condition and never been pushed.
      400watts @ 4 ohms.
      Also has a cool little rod which slots into the back to tilt it back at 45 degrees for better montioring on stage.
      Comes with branded padded cover
      Price includes UK delivery
      No collections or trades thanks.
      Due to the CV19 situation getting things posted may take a little bit longer than usual so please be aware of this.