Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Fender Precision

Thunder Fingers

Well, I am kinda sad to see so many of my basses go, and this one truly hurts, but:

SOLD

It is a fender "parts" Precision and is made of:
* Fender Electron Blue P bass body
* Fender USA 2004 maple/maple neck (Apparently have been on tour with "Death Cab for Cutie")
* Badass II bridge.
* Seymour Duncan Quarterpound pickup.
* WD Pickguards mirror pickguard.
* Fender USA tuners.

almost scratchless, appart from a minor flaking at one point with the neck pocket, and a few dings on the headstock.

Preferably after a quality cab that can handle a low F# string (Yes, Below :P and have clarity. 4ohm, atleast 600watt handling and shipped to norway ;)

Edited by Thunder Fingers

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='Thunder Fingers' post='402225' date='Feb 6 2009, 05:58 PM']Well, I am kinda sad to see so many of my basses go, and this one truly hurts, but:

Up for trade, I need a cab:

It is a fender "parts" Precision and is made of:
* Fender Electron Blue P bass body
* Fender USA 2004 maple/maple neck (Apparently have been on tour with "Death Cab for Cutie")
* Badass II bridge.
* Seymour Duncan Quarterpound pickup.
* WD Pickguards mirror pickguard.
* Fender USA tuners.

almost scratchless, appart from a minor flaking at one point with the neck pocket, and a few dings on the headstock.

Preferably after a quality cab that can handle a low F# string (Yes, Below :rolleyes: and have clarity. 4ohm, atleast 600watt handling and shipped to norway :)

[/quote]

i have an ashdown cab up for trade

[quote name='Thunder Fingers' post='402225' date='Feb 6 2009, 05:58 PM']Preferably after a quality cab that can handle a low F# string (Yes, Below :rolleyes: and have clarity. 4ohm, atleast 600watt handling and shipped to norway :)[/quote]

nice P and Good luck mate. just remember to notify the avalanche warning hotline... you guys had a lot of snow this year and 600w of low F# might be a bit, unsettling!

Edited by funkydoug