IanA

Musicman Cutlass P bass White/Maple SOLD
£1350
Leicester

Cash price £1100

For sale or trade 

Musicman Cutlas in White with Maple neck and Mint pick guard.

The condition is almost as new, there is just one small mark on the back and some very minor scratches on the pick guard under the strings. Comes with original hard case.

Sound wise this is like a 50’s Precision with some added oomph in the low end, the nut width is 41.3 it is incredibly slick and fast to play.

Weight is 4kg

build quality is absolutely stunning, it Easily compares with any of the other boutique basses that I have owned.

I would prefer to trade rather than sell and would like to swap/trade depending on condition for an American Original/Vintage Precision. I prefer the wider nut width of those bases...

I am including a spare set of hardly used Labella 760 FL included in sale, the bass is currently strung with Dunlop Superbrights 45-105

I would consider an American Original Jazz  as an option, American standard with cash my way 

will also consider Lull/Nordstrand etc...

Weight must be around the 4kg mark give or take.

thanks for looking, let me know what you have got!

I have uploaded some of the photos from when I bought it only a few weeks ago...

Ian

C5FFE709-958C-4B20-A924-F1DE5D048290.jpeg

1C421D9A-CC22-418A-9EAE-352976965DD9.jpeg

A815E084-E813-4BAB-A96C-1059035BD810.jpeg

950A2D61-67F4-4942-8E78-AE10F8E4D079.jpeg

Edited by IanA
  • Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 6feet7
      Price drop to £875 / Sensible offers
      An absolutely stunning example with matching headstock Maruszczyk Jake 5+ P/MM that is around 7lbs / 3.2Kg in weight,
      Fitted with passive Delano MC5 HE/M2 and PC5 HE/M2 pickups and comes with a Hiscox hard case.
      New D'Addario nickel rounds fitted but I can include some used DR Sunbeams if you'd prefer.
      No trades
      Couriers are still delivering at the moment, so posting isn’t an issue.
      If you've ever wanted a lightweight 5 stringer that weighs so little that a 2 or 3 hour set leaves little to no impression on your ageing shoulders, then this is the bass to have

• By BPWalls
      Hello, I’m selling this beautiful Musicman Stingray 4H Classic from February of 2010.
      The bass are in mint condition without marks of use.
      Figured maple neck and fingerboard, matching headstock.
      With original case
      1350 € + shipping Last price (only sale price)
      video on the final to show how the bass sound

IMG_1431.MOV
    • By Atomic dustbin
      Fender CS 51 vintage custom p bass for sale only. No trades thanks. All case candy except lead. Hang tags, plectrums, strap, C.O.A all present. Weight around 9lb 1 oz. Bass is in excellent condition with just a couple of tiny indentations on the body near the bridge from the metal covers. I will just stick with my old stingray for the odd time I get a chance to play at home. Any questions please ask. I have bought and sold a few times on Basschat ( sold my last CS precision to Walshy) . Collection from East Yorkshire or York unless you organise your own insured courier and take the risk. I have no packaging but will find something suitable. I will take video and send it to the buyer before closing the case if it is couriered. Definitely no trades thanks. Big Price drop £2200.  

• By davidak
      Bass has been traded.

Up for sale is my beloved Musicman Stingray. It is one of the nicest specimen from early 90' I had luck to play. All features admired on these era stingrays are there:

- ash body with beautiful figuring under honeyburst finish
      - birdseye maple neck with rosewood fingerboard, again, great wood selection
      - 2eq preamp
      - 6 bolt neck
      - chrome battery cover
      - truss rod wheel
      - reasonable weight at 4,2kg on my bathroom scale
      - bridge with foam mutes (foam mutes actually miss now, previous owner removed them but it is very easy to DIY and glue them back
      - comes with white(original), pearloid (my favourite), transparent and black (needs to be cut in truss rod wheel area) pickguard and very good quality gigbag

Always prefered thesse over classic series..

Bass is in great condition for its age. Of course it hase some little dings here and there, nothing which would affect playability or beautiful look. 
      I am located in Czech Republic, Liberec. EU shipping is excluded but I can do it very reasonable.