Why become a member? ×

Yorkshire Bass Bash Prize Draw, to be held on Sunday 15th Feb between 12.00-5.00 pm

yorks5stringer

[quote name='yorks5stringer' post='410286' date='Feb 15 2009, 06:51 PM']Here are the results of the Raffle: drawn by Kim from the Club and we utilised the Rick Turner Gig Bag.....

11.#32
13.#3
15.#40

All prizes were collected at the event: thanks to all who bought tickets and also thanks to all who donated prizes too.

We sold 47 tickets at the event and 15 presales making a total of £310 although we will claim some extra gift aid on the £235 donation too![/quote]

Please sir, I have ticket number 8 - what did I win? ;)

[quote name='yorks5stringer' post='410315' date='Feb 15 2009, 07:09 PM']All the presales tickets were put in (honest) and none were drawn out: yours was actually 96 on a yellow ticket. I'd bought 2 and they did not come out either![/quote]

Fair enough, wasn't expecting to get anything! Worth a shot though!

Cheers!

• 8 months later...

When I saw the thread title I thought someone had eventually twigged I sold Winning Raffle tickets to ringers so I could have all the prizes for myself........

Anyway, it has been mooted for early Spring next year and is dependant on the availability of some special guests....!

Edited by yorks5stringer