Why become a member? ×

SOLD! Mesa Subway D800 amp mint condition inc case (Postage possible)
£550
Bishop's Stortford

Mudpup

For Sale 
SOLD

Mesa Subway D800 amplifier

£550 

Bought from this very forum a few weeks ago as an itch scratching exercise. I've scratched the itch and decided to move it on. (I've already got a few amps so it was a bit of a luxury and i'm just looking to get back what i paid for it)

Mint condition, no issues or marks, case and manual included.

800watts in a lightweight package
Switchable 2 or 4 ohms
Headphone out/line in sockets
Variable shape filter, easy to use 4 band eq, deep switch (if you need to release anyones bowels at a gig), good DI

Ideally collection from Herts/Essex border. I could deliver locally, happy to drive a bit for a few quid petrol if it suits (Essex/Herts/Suffolk/London/Kent) 
I can post at your risk and cost - i have decent packing for it - although i would prefer a face to face sale.

Not really looking for trades but i'm a bit of a sucker so you're welcome to PM me with anything interesting :-)
Def no basses, maybe an amp with 'heft/slam' or cabs i can lift with a bit of oomph about them (posh Berg/Vander/Genz 4x10, 2x12, 15/6 sort of stuff)

Thanks for looking

IMG_20200209_100041.jpg

IMG_20200209_100127.jpg

IMG_20200209_100004.jpg

IMG_20200209_100057.jpg

IMG_20200209_100256.jpg

IMG_20200209_095921.jpg

IMG_20200209_100113.jpg

IMG_20200209_100140.jpg

Edited by Mudpup
  • Like 1

Just now, 28mistertee said:

Another amp shift Jon? Top Basschatter a true gent, have a bump on me. GLWTS 😊

Cheers Mark, yes, bought it, gigged it a few times and its not for me :-)
Hows your new house? And the EBS?

Just now, Mudpup said:

Cheers Mark, yes, bought it, gigged it a few times and its not for me 🙂
Hows your new house? And the EBS?

You’ve got to try them out Jon, looks a great head. House move was chaotic but we’re getting there now. Used the EBS at rehearsal through the studios Ashdown 810 last Monday, sounded great. Sold my Big Twin to pay for removals so am currently cab less. On the lookout for something else to go with the EBS but in no rush as not gigging until April. Hope you’re well mate.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 28mistertee said:

You’ve got to try them out Jon, looks a great head. House move was chaotic but we’re getting there now. Used the EBS at rehearsal through the studios Ashdown 810 last Monday, sounded great. Sold my Big Twin to pay for removals so am currently cab less. On the lookout for something else to go with the EBS but in no rush as not gigging until April. Hope you’re well mate.

Never mind this Corona thingy - Basschat Virus is worse, symptoms are forever flipping gear! No known cure.....

All good here thanks :-)

• Like 1