Why become a member? ×

rack effects..

andy67

seriously considering buying one of these:

[url="http://www.tcelectronic.com/G-Sharp.asp"]http://www.tcelectronic.com/G-Sharp.asp[/url]

read a few reviews saying these are great and work really well with bass...anybody used one?

thoughts!?

andy

Edited by andy67

Depending on what you want to do and how deep you want to get into an FX machine you should give the TC Fireworx a try. This box produces crazy sh*t if you take your time to dive into it.
Personally I´ve been using a TC2290 for a long time for chorus, flanger and delays + it has five switchale FX-loops inside where I had a bunch of other pedals inserted. Unfortunately these delays are no more made and still very expensive (>1000€ on the used-market).

I've been using a tc electronics gmajor for a few years now with some cool results, a little chorus with a touch of reverb is great for a fretless solo or a slap solo & you can really delv into the eq on the gmajor for example: your playing some percussive tune slapping & popping a tight rythmic thing with your band & then in the middle it's time for your solo: change up one on the gmajor to the same sound but with reverb & a little boosting on the eq & bang you're in there face "awsome"
the only thing with the gmajor is the tuner isn't too great for bass, but i would definately recomend this unit ;)

I recommend everything my TC Electronics. The G range are excellent and work very well on Bass. Tuner wise, I agree, yet I fine my G-Force can handle my low F# string if I play it at the second octave harmonic and tune that way.

My G-Force & MIDI controler are currently up for sale in the for sale section.