Why become a member? ×

6u Aluminum sleeved rack case

Hi

for sale i have a 6u Aluminum sleeved rack case. This has racked my SVT4 Pro for ages now and its looked after it great. Im only selling due to me looking to downsize to a 4u.

[attachment=19653:P1010008.JPG]

[attachment=19654:Robsrig2460.jpg]

The first pic is from the previous owner however the second one is with all my gear inside.

SOLD

Pickup would be preferred but i can look into posting it if there is any interest. I am based in Swanley, Kent so i can deliver the case to potential buyers within reason.

Please ask if you want any more info about the case.

EDIT

Postage is £20 for a 48 hour fully insured signed for delivery service.

SOLD

Edited by BassBalls

[quote name='BassBalls' post='411933' date='Feb 17 2009, 01:04 PM']Bump again.[/quote]
hi there,
i gather you have the front as well.
i have a trace elliot 400smx with the light which is housed in a wooden ply box,
was just wondering if this ali case would be lighter with my trace in it, i also just bought a rack tuner so want somewhere to put that.
kindest regards
ziggy.

Hi Ziggy,

the case is quite light however what really adds to the weight is the actual equipment within it. Im not 100% sure about the difference in weight but im sure it wont be much different. However with the case you would get a lot more protection and extra space to rack your tuner in.

Yep i have both lids.

Hope this information is helpful.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey dude

I am very interested in this flight case. I also have a 4u flightcase wood/metal one. Would you be interested in a trade? I give you case plus £20 cash?

I live in Bognor Regis, so we could meet half way. Say Crawley? Thats 35 miles each?

What do you think?

[quote name='BassBalls' post='398431' date='Feb 2 2009, 11:34 PM']Hi

for sale i have a 6u Aluminum sleeved rack case. This has racked my SVT4 Pro for ages now and its looked after it great. Im only selling due to me looking to downsize to a 4u.

[attachment=19653:P1010008.JPG]

[attachment=19654:Robsrig2460.jpg]

The first pic is from the previous owner however the second one is with all my gear inside.

I would like £50 for the rack case but i would consider a trade for a good 'plastic' 4u case.

Pickup would be preferred but i can look into posting it if there is any interest. I am based in Swanley, Kent so i can deliver the case to potential buyers within reason.

Please ask if you want any more info about the case.[/quote]

Hi,

The sleeve is 3cm deep. This however does not encroach into the racking width of the case so a full 19" unit can be placed into the rack.

Another useful measurement is that the depth of the case without lids is 41cm.

Please ask if you would like anymore information about the case.

Cheers.

[quote name='Banana' post='543897' date='Jul 18 2009, 12:00 PM']Thanks, it was the depth that I meant. Sadly too small for my PA amps.[/quote]

Ok cool no worries. If its just a little bit out, the lids are 6.5cm deep if that helps?