Why become a member? ×

sold

Protium

Due to lack of space and smaller car I'm thinking of selling my ABM410.
I've had it from new for almost a year and it's in very good condition - a few marks on the tolex.
Works perfectly - Been running it with an ABM300 head and it's handled the power fine, with plenty of volume!

Specs:
8ohm, 600W
Switchable HF tweeter - high/low/off
One speakon connector
Two 1/4" jack connectors
36kg
24"x26"x16.5" (HxWxD)

I can provide pictures for anyone interested.

Unfortunately I don't have the original box (I used it to ship the MAG cab this replaced :P) so postage isn't ideal but can be arranged. I have a quote of £12 for 1-2 working day delivery.

[b][size=3]sold[/size][/b]

Will trade for a Schroeder 1212 ;)

Edited by Protium

Good cabs.
It'll handle an ABM [b]500 [/b]too ~ in fact that's what it's made for.
I had my 500 EVO (combo) drive an extra 410T for mucho overkill, then I ended up just putting my LMII through the single 410 for a while before getting my Schroeder.
You should probably let them know which version it is (white piping/half wing logo/round handle holes = newer ~ the combination my vary) + IIRC 36kg is the "deep" cab.

[quote name='bassmansky' post='394842' date='Jan 29 2009, 07:32 PM']have a ashdown bump on me ;) i might want to sell/trade my abm 2x10 but dont want another 4x10!got to be worth at least £275.[/quote]

I was planning on replacing the woofers in an ABM210 to make it 4ohm, either that or a getting a Schroeder 1212. more swayed to the 1212 atm due to size/SPL/don't have to buy replacement speakers :P