Why become a member? ×

GONE

dangerboy

I've just secured the 15" cab of my dreams, so it's time for this bad body to hit the street.

I bought this from Hamster a few months ago. It's light, it's articulate, and it's very very loud. It has a 15" neodymium woofer and a switchable tweeter.

SECO is Tecamp's cheaper range. Even so, given the current exchange rate one of these would set you back more than 300 quid (389 Euros). Hamster significantly improved the sound with some clever damping inside.

This comes with a fitted, padded cover, and can be yours for £150. I'm in London, if you fancy picking it up.

Pics/dimensions etc to follow. I can't find the original link!

EDIT - I've spoken to Thomas Eich of TecAmp, and this is DEFINITELY an 8ohm cab.

Edited by dangerboy

Bargain! I've just got me a Markbass combo so I'm out of the amp market for the time being, but out of interest what 15" have you gone for?

This would go great with an Ashdown LG350 as a cheap lightweight rig, as you'd get the full 350W out of the head with a 4-ohm cab....

Edited by dannybuoy

[quote name='dangerboy' post='389794' date='Jan 23 2009, 04:56 PM']Pics/dimensions etc to follow. I can't find the original link![/quote]

I'm missing this cab! I think light, loud and articulate sums it up.

Here's the original post (which got lost inside the search engine when the amps/cab/effects for sale forum got split the other week)

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=31244&hl="]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=31244&hl=[/url]

This is yet another of those "if this [insert item here] were [insert what this item is not] instead, I'd defiantely be interested" posts. Here goes...

If this cab were 8 Ohm instead of 4, I'd definately be intested.

Buy from dangerboy with confidence, he's one of the good guys. Good choice on the replacement, BTW, those cabs are heavy as fook but you just can't get much better.

Have a bump on me.

[quote name='Sharkfinger' post='394721' date='Jan 29 2009, 04:55 PM']This is yet another of those "if this [insert item here] were [insert what this item is not] instead, I'd defiantely be interested" posts. Here goes...

If this cab were 8 Ohm instead of 4, I'd definately be intested.

Buy from dangerboy with confidence, he's one of the good guys. Good choice on the replacement, BTW, those cabs are heavy as fook but you just can't get much better.

Have a bump on me.[/quote]

Funny you should say that. I got curious, so I had a look at the driver. It says that it's 8 ohm. I thought the idea of a 4ohm 1x15 was a bit silly... And there's so little info out there on SECO no-one thought to check...

Exact text: 'Z08201 8 (omega symbol) 20403'

Edited by dangerboy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...