Why become a member? ×

ALL SOLD NOW THANKS!

umcoo

Hi friends, due to an expensive piece of GAS and a broken down car bill, I'm selling these off to try and sort my bank balance out. All pedals have velcro on the back and, if applicable, have had their feet removed (ooh err). I'm working all week so might not be able to post them till Saturday, but here goes...

[b]DHA VT1 EQ Bass Drive Custom[/b]

This is the newish bass drive from DHA. I've had the old VT2 a couple of years ago and this sounds much better with the EQ added. This is also custom in that it has Germanium and Silicon tranny clipping as well as the classic valve clipping DHA is known for. Red splatter paintjob and nice bright blue LED. I'll throw in the power supply I got with it, and I'll also put in a Diago reverse polarity adaptor. I've been using it with this off a daisy chain (running it at 9v) and works a treat.

Yours for [b]£100 posted[/b]

[b]Pedaltrain Jr[/b]

Classic board, I got it 2nd hand, but it hadn't been gigged and only been used in my bedroom. Already velrcro'd up, no issues at all. This DOES NOT come with a soft case or fligth case.

Yours for [b]ON HOLD[/b]

Edited by umcoo

[quote name='vegas_hooker' post='390528' date='Jan 24 2009, 05:35 PM']A can of Tizer and half a CurlyWirley and thats my final offer!

Oh, and whats the GAS item?[/quote]

Dr Pepper and a full Curly Wurly and you've got a deal...

And PM'ed!

[quote name='Sean.Robinson' post='394913' date='Jan 29 2009, 08:35 PM']ahh, gutted, i just heard one of them yesterday, its horrible i was perfectly happy with my setup before that :/ lol 'thisnameistaken' is a very luck man[/quote]

I sold my old one the week before - you could've had that.

Sorry I'm not helping here am I...