Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

For Sale Warwick Streamer STD 5 **WITHDRAWN**

Mzungu71

Hello all, thanks again to everyone below for the advice regarding pricing this bass.

It's now up for grabs and I've posted some piccies of it.

I'm looking for the very reasonable price of £250.00.

It could use a new B string, the other four strings are all newly on.

I'd prefer (wouldn't everyone who sells an instrument on here) the buyer to pick up (I live in Lincoln) but I'm prepared to courier it if the buyer foots the bill.

If I don't get any joy on here I'll ebay it but would prefer it to go to a fellow bass chatter

Any questions, please do ask, but I'm not the most technically minded bass player on here, but I'll do my best.

Cheers

Edited by Mzungu71

[quote name='josh3184' post='384619' date='Jan 19 2009, 02:16 AM']never really known of one in green to be honest but I'd say (at a guess) Maybe £300-350? I'm sure other people will know a bit better[/quote]

Closer to £200 to £250 I'd think. You could get them new for about £380, not to mention that the colour may limit interest.

We are talking about the non-rockbass version of the Std aren't we? If it's the rockbass then you'd be looking at about £150 to £200 at a push I think, but I'm no expert.

[quote name='benwhiteuk' post='384624' date='Jan 19 2009, 05:25 AM']Closer to £200 to £250 I'd think. You could get them new for about £380, not to mention that the colour may limit interest.

We are talking about the non-rockbass version of the Std aren't we? If it's the rockbass then you'd be looking at about £150 to £200 at a push I think, but I'm no expert.[/quote]

where could i get a warwick streamer std 4, for a simular price?

thanks
Chiron

Not entirelr sure to be honest, this one was an ebay impulse purchase! Ebay's always good, not to mention this forum, you can always ask the guitarist in your band (if you're in a band of course) to look out on any of the forums he or she frequents ( do that with our axe man).

Cheers

G