Left leaderboard
AinsleyWalker

Recommendations for Power Supply

What recommendations for power supplies (bricks) have you got?
Been using a cheaper one for a while and it's producing a fair amount of noise now, so looking to upgrade. 
Needs to have at least 6 x 9v outputs and a 18v output

Anyone have any experience with this: Palmer PWT 12 

https://www.gear4music.com/Guitar-and-Bass/Palmer-PWT-12-Pedalboard-Power-Supply/2H1U

Edited by AinsleyWalker

I’ve been using a cioks DC5 for the last couple of years and never had a problem. I originally got it to isolate a couple of digital pedals which it did perfectly. Fits under a pedal train too which is a very handy. 

16 minutes ago, simon88wilson said:

I’ve been using a cioks DC5 for the last couple of years and never had a problem. I originally got it to isolate a couple of digital pedals which it did perfectly. Fits under a pedal train too which is a very handy. 

Looks good, shame it doesn't have enough outputs though, and the DC8 version doesn't even have an 18v output :( 

Just now, simon88wilson said:

The middle output is 18v switchable

http://cioks.com/products/dc5/

although if it doesn’t work for you im sure someone will chime in with something soon. Good luck on your search 

https://www.thomann.de/gb/cioks_dc7.htm
This one looks more like what I'm after with 7 outputs and selectable voltages. Also checking out other brands as well.

10 hours ago, Tomas73 said:

Anyone familiar with this brand and/or model?    'Power Core' by Nordel Audio

I need a power supply too.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Q8V2IH8/ref=psdc_9735758031_t1_B013SOHTMG

I have one of these, I used it for years and had no real issues at home or live. It's a little bit noisy compared to some higher quality power supplies so I replaced it a few months ago, but for the price it's decent.

• Thanks 1

Also, I ended up getting the Palmer I posted at the start. It's really good, lots of outputs and almost noiseless so would definitely recommend

Edited by AinsleyWalker
  • Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.