Why become a member? ×

For Trade - Musicman Sterling 4 string

Ataraxia2320

Ideally looking for a trade for a 5 string musicman here.

Musicman Sterling 4 string with 3 band eq and official Musicman hardshell. Finish is desert gold which really has to be seen with your eyes, the pics dont really do it justice. Pretty rare musicman finish at least ive never seen another MM in real life with it.

Interested in trades for 5 and 6 strings ONLY. Not looking for a downgrade with cash either, would only consider other high end basses, ideally another Musicman (with cash from my end of course to even out the deal).

Bass is in perfect condition, no cosmetic damage that i can see whatsoever.

[quote name='Old Horse Murphy' post='382655' date='Jan 16 2009, 05:16 PM']I wish I had something to offer as a trade just to have an excuse to visit Tralee again ;). A quick pint at the Brogue always does me the world of good.

Mind you, if anyone wants to use me as a courier....

Good luck mate.[/quote]

I dunno if youd like the place these days, spots gotten rough!!! Cheers for the interest though!

[quote name='barryenright2320' post='382663' date='Jan 16 2009, 05:24 PM']I dunno if youd like the place these days, spots gotten rough!!! Cheers for the interest though![/quote]

LOL hasn't changed much then! Last time I was there i lost a tooth!! ;)

A seriously nice bass there. I had a Bongo in the same colour.

[quote name='budget bassist' post='383140' date='Jan 17 2009, 12:27 PM']That colour is GORGEOUS, sure you won't part exchange for a korean 5 string tobias and a few hundred?[/quote]

Nah sorry dude, this bass are quite attatched therefore unless i see somthing that really jumps out at me shel be staying put.

Only problem with her is its missing a string in my eye. Started paying 5's and i keep on looking for that 5th string but shes never there ;).