Ramsay777

DIngwall NG-2 4-String, Ferrari Red
£1175
Thurso, Highlands

Hey folks, up for sale is my Dingwall NG-2 4-string which I bought form Bassdirect a couple of years ago. It's an earlier model with the more "square" pickups, I've no idea if they're different to what's currently offered. This is a great bass, I'm just looking to free up a bit of cash for an upgrade and it's a "Last in, first out" type thing!

Good condition, no chips or dings to the paintwork, just the usual light swirl marks in the finish. The gold text on the pickups is starting to come away and there's scoring on most of the frets that I've tried to photograph - I've read this is quite common on fanned frets...? Currently set up with a low action and there's no buzzing across the fingerboard. The Darkglass pre is great, this isn't just a metal machine - I currently play in a rock cover band and always get compliments on my bass sound.

It came fitted with a Hipshot X-tender which annoyingly is a different finish to the rest of the hardware - satin black while the rest is black chrome...  But I soon forgot about it.  

Hopefully priced to sell, struggling to find any on here or ebay that have sold recently to compare to! Currently looking at £1575 for a new one on Bassdirect. I've not got any selling history on here but I have bought a couple of pedals, my ebay account can be seen here where I have 100% positive feedback - https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/stuartramsay11

Indoor night-time photos I'm afraid but I wanted to get this listed. Will get some better photos at the weekend.

Hopefully I've covered everything. Any questions, please don't hesitate to give me a shout.

Stuart

20191119_213325.jpg

20191119_213346.jpg

20191119_213421.jpg

20191119_213508.jpg

20191119_213513.jpg

20191119_213528.jpg

20191119_213554.jpg

20191119_213606.jpg

20191119_213620.jpg

• Like 3

13 hours ago, big rob said:

Any trades chap? 

Sorry mate, looking for a sale on this so I can get a deposit down for an Alpher I think!

8 hours ago, Bigwan said:

So many awesome basses around at the minute...

A lot of nice gear for sale just now at great prices too.

• Like 1

On 20/11/2019 at 21:22, Ramsay777 said:

Sorry mate, looking for a sale on this so I can get a deposit down for an Alpher I think

If you are around Glasgow any time, give me a shout and you can come try my Alpher’s if you like, I have a 4 & 5 string.

On 23/11/2019 at 12:58, Crawford13 said:

If you are around Glasgow any time, give me a shout and you can come try my Alpher’s if you like, I have a 4 & 5 string.

That's a very kind offer man, will keep thatbin mind if im ever down tha way!

DINGWALL NG2 IS NOW SOLD CHEERS.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By woodyratm
      Hey folks, 
      I've decided to break apart my board and go the Helix route (stomp or LT most likely.)
      So got some things to sell to attempt to fund the purchase. I've ordered boxes which should arrive on Saturday (most of the boxes were disposed of as i had achieved tonal nirvana... but I've left that band now - so new sounds wanted!). 
      Boss ES-8 - Great tool to stop the tapdancing, I used it as the control centre of my board. All midi and pedals all controlled. -  £380 
      Darkglass B7K (v2) - I don't think i need to say anything about this. Great pedal. £200
      Darkglass Duality - A very good and versatile fuzz. Built to take a beating (this one hasn't - it's been hiding on my board since new). - £130
      Panda Audio Future Impact - I swear I'll regret this... But the Source Audio C4 was getting more use. I haven't updated to the newest firmware, but I believe it becomes even better. - £200
      Shipping will be about £5 for smaller things, £10 for the ES8 and FI. I think. 
      Cheers! 

• By Marky Screen
      Darkglass Vintage Ultra V2 preamp/od/amp sim DI/headphone amp
      Lots of info on these. Excellent bass preamp/overdrive.
      Sad to see it go but I want to fund an HX stomp and this is only getting occasional studio use.
      This has the Impulse Response cabinet Sims built in and is switchable on the DI and always present on the headphone out.
      Lots of really nice cabs to choose from when you usb it in a computer and use the darkglass suite and you can load your on IRs into it.
      In excellent condition generally with a bit of velcro jazz on the bottom.
      No box unfortunately but will be well packaged for postage
      UK postage included

• By Mattbass97
      Darkglass Vintage Microtubes (USA version) - £95
      Perfect working order and in good condition Comes with original box and some original extras Price includes Royal Mail Signed For 1st Class "The Microtubes Vintage is our tribute to some of the most legendary sounds in rock history. It provides warm tube-like tones with a natural dynamic response that echoes the organic compression of old tube amps and reel-to-reel tape machines."
      This is the USA version, as far as I am aware (and according to Darkglass) there is no sonic difference - the only difference is the footswitch is a different variety to the pedals made in Finland.

• By Mattbass97
      Darkglass Harmonic Booster v2.0 - £120
      Perfect working order and in great condition Comes with original packaging and extras Price includes UK postage "Designed to be the perfect complement to our distortion circuits, the flexibility and portability of the Harmonic Booster is also the perfect one-stop solution for gigging musicians in search of a precise and harmonically rich clean preamplifier."
      Superb preamp, extremely clean with really well thought out frequencies and utility.

• By shadowalka
      Brand new Alleva Coppolo KBP5 bass for sale. Just received after a year and a half wait. Unfortunately, the bass isn't the right weight for me as I prefer heavier basses (weight 9lbs/4Kg).
      ***No trades - Looking for £3900 firm.***
      Specs:
      Bolt-on construction
      Neck and Fingerboard: Maple
      Body: Ash (Natural)
      Scale: 34 ″
      Pickup: Alleva Coppolo
      Electronics: Passive with volume and tone
      Hardware: Hipshot
      Gigbag: Included
      ***Please ignore my original ad as couldn’t edit with new photos and price drop***