Why become a member? ×

Moog Subsequent CV Limited Edition Sold elsewhere
£900
Lancaster

This synth is boxed and in near mint condition and comes with all accessories. It’s from a limited edition of 2000 and this one is number 0666 so it’s a devil of a synth.

If you are looking you know what it is and what it’s capable of. A fabulous synth with lots of functions and options - too many for me hence the sale!

So here it is. I’d prefer pickup in person I know it’s boxed but it is very heavy and probably ridiculously expensive to insure. You can organise your own courier if you are in the UK at your own cost and risk of course but it would have to be insured and through UPS or Parcelforce. I’m in Lancaster.

No trades. More pics on request.

Edited by ash
Sold

These are great synths. 

I’d strongly advise against posting this as the original packing isn’t up to the rigours of the postal service. (Mine went off for a minor adjustment to the sub oscillator output volume and came back with damage to some knobs (the box and polystyrene inserts had been trashed) took two further returns to get everything replaced (luckily under warranty).)

• Thanks 1

I had a flightcased vintage 74 Odyssey have it’s main circuit board come adrift from the synth in transit. It must have been dropped from a great height as it was a pro old school Rainbow case with internal foam and the case was boxed and padded externally also. Fortunately the board was undamaged and easily fixed. The guy who I bought it from had sent it via Hermes! He did have the courtesy to refund my £60 postage that I thought was paying for insured UPS however 🙂