Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* D'addario flatwounds

One set of ECB82, 50-105 D'addario chrome Flatwounds. £15 plus p+p.

Edit: We now know how to use paypal (thanks Chris) so that's the prefered method.

I'll also take cash if you want to pick them up.

Cheers

Pete

Edited by Tinman

[quote name='Tinman' post='40133' date='Aug 1 2007, 06:33 PM']Two sets of ECB82, 50-105 D'addario chrome Flatwounds. £15 plus p+p per set.

The wife's got a paypal account but we don't know how to use it to accept payment, if someone could help us with that then we'll take Paypal.
I'll also take cash if you want to pick them up.

Cheers

Pete[/quote]

Ho Pete
I'll definitely have a set please. You will need to PM me the email address attached to your Paypal account and I will send the money. You should then get an email notification of the payment from Paypal
Cheers
Chris

[quote name='Beedster' post='40154' date='Aug 1 2007, 07:24 PM']Ho Pete
I'll definitely have a set please. You will need to PM me the email address attached to your Paypal account and I will send the money. You should then get an email notification of the payment from Paypal
Cheers
Chris[/quote]
Watcha Chris

Thanks for the info mate. What I'll do is get down the Post Office tomorrow and find out what the postage is and then I'll PM you.

Pete

[quote name='Tinman' post='40157' date='Aug 1 2007, 07:30 PM']Watcha Chris

Thanks for the info mate. What I'll do is get down the Post Office tomorrow and find out what the postage is and then I'll PM you.

Pete[/quote]

It'll be about £1.50 max. mate. PM me your details and I'll pay you now
Chris

[quote name='Tinman' post='40222' date='Aug 1 2007, 09:41 PM']A public apology to Chris for the Paypal cockup, if he gets back to me I'll sort the strings for him.[/quote]

LOL :) , no worries mate, sorted now. Look forwardto getting those flats
Cheers
Chris

[quote name='paul, the' post='41773' date='Aug 6 2007, 02:06 AM']How did I miss these?!
Have you tried TI Jazz flats Chris?

Assuming you have, please let me know what you think of the two different sets. I'll be getting a set of chromes or jflats soonish.[/quote]

Hello mate
Funnily enough I have the TI Jazz flats on one Precision and have just put the above D'addarios on the other. One has a maple board the other r/wood so I'm going to A/B them in both combinations and see how they go. First impressions are howevere that the D'addarios are somewhat brighter, but given that they're new and I've only played them on the rosewood board that might not be conclusive. I'll keep you posted
Chris

[quote name='Beedster' post='41827' date='Aug 6 2007, 10:08 AM']Hello mate
Funnily enough I have the TI Jazz flats on one Precision and have just put the above D'addarios on the other. One has a maple board the other r/wood so I'm going to A/B them in both combinations and see how they go. First impressions are howevere that the D'addarios are somewhat brighter, but given that they're new and I've only played them on the rosewood board that might not be conclusive. I'll keep you posted
Chris[/quote]

Thank you ever so muchly Chris!

Please, take your time and have them played in for a fair comparison.

Thanks again,

paul.