Why become a member? ×

korg g5 synth bass processor

mickd

I've got one. They track well and make the usual kinds of synthy and squelchy sounds. Easy enough to use as well. Some people seem to prefer the Deep Impact, though that may or may not be connected with the fact that Chris Wolstenholme uses one - I've not tried one to compare.

[quote name='BassManKev' post='378705' date='Jan 13 2009, 10:27 AM']theres one for sale in the effects forum too, never tried one but from what iv heard in sound clips its pretty funky[/quote]
Interesting,i might put a bid on the one on ebay it looks mint and its not far from me.cheers kev

[quote name='Musky' post='378707' date='Jan 13 2009, 10:35 AM']I've got one. They track well and make the usual kinds of synthy and squelchy sounds. Easy enough to use as well. Some people seem to prefer the Deep Impact, though that may or may not be connected with the fact that Chris Wolstenholme uses one - I've not tried one to compare.[/quote]
what does the expression pedal do? How much does the pedal cost as a stand alone item?

I used to have one, I really liked it but had no use for it in the band I'm in so I sold it on. Very easy to use, and you could use any expression pedal with it AFAIK (i used a £10 bespeco one at the time) The only potential downside is it has quite a large footprint.