Why become a member? ×

Ashdown Visit

Sibob

[quote name='obbm' post='381464' date='Jan 15 2009, 04:28 PM']And then went to to place an Esprit S3 and an Esprit Turbo in Bond films.[/quote]

... and the best I can think off regarding an Elise is it has been used by Girls Aloud in one of their videos. Not sure if thats good or bad ;):)

[quote name='scarified' post='384604' date='Jan 19 2009, 01:31 AM']Wasn't it Mark Gooday who used to drive a black Sierra Cosworth with a Trace Elliot badge on it around Chelmsford back in the day ?[/quote]

I suppose it's one way to promote the V6 ;)

[quote name='obbm' post='380181' date='Jan 14 2009, 12:33 PM']I suppose you'd call it Rock covers - Thin Lizzy, G 'N' R, Dire Straits, Bon Jovi, Clapton, Chuck Berry, Quo, AC/DC, ZZ Top, Bryan Adams - all the usual suapects. Three of us are retired and the average age is 57.5, but that doesn't deter us.[/quote]

Please forget what I said about the band. I decided to walk due to musical differences between the drummer and myself. It had been niggling me for some time and the last rehearsal just confirmed my views. so bandless again.

[quote name='obbm' post='386341' date='Jan 20 2009, 04:18 PM']Please forget what I said about the band. I decided to walk due to musical differences between the drummer and myself. It had been niggling me for some time and the last rehearsal just confirmed my views. so bandless again.[/quote]

Tough Luck

My band has been together for 14 years. Every time I get p... of about something or someone, I remind myself there are far more arseholes outside the band than in it.

I think getting 4 people together that can get on without musical egos getting in the way, is incredibly difficult before we even get as far as can they play their instrument reasonable well.

You and i are of similar yoof and although there would be some benefits to being 21 again, [no iffy back, gear because you like it, not because its light] at least we have all calmed down [a bit] theres no way I could put up with 3 other testosterone fuelled musicians these days.