Why become a member? ×

Boss BR 900 CD

Bassmonkey

[quote name='Bassmonkey' post='372262' date='Jan 6 2009, 06:12 PM']Anyone used this? just bought one and cannot figure out how to record the on board drums?
There is a user tutorial DVD available, anyone got one?

Cheers - please help am desperate !
Andy[/quote]

I've got one, but haven't used it yet, so I'll be following this thread.

Don't have the DVD though.

I have a BR-600 and I'm still getting to grips with it. Kick-ass little bit of kit though, I really really dig it! I've only really worked out how to record/overwrite and how to use effects pre-recording. Next stop is to explore the drums and post-recording stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Bassmonkey' post='372262' date='Jan 6 2009, 06:12 PM']Anyone used this? just bought one and cannot figure out how to record the on board drums?
There is a user tutorial DVD available, anyone got one?

Cheers - please help am desperate !
Andy[/quote]

I've got the BR1600. So far I've been using an external drum machine - I've not really had a go with the internal drums, so again, if anyone has the tutorial I'll be very interested!

I managed to get the DVD directly from Roland. Is great, I have learned lots from it however. Is still freakin confusing around how the drums get recorded!! Back to the drawing board I guess
Is a great bit of kit though. AND Roland have just sent me a free 1GB Compact Flash Card after I complained that I couldnt get one. Great service Andy