Why become a member? ×

BIG LEFTY MARKET THREAD

josh3184

[quote name='Leftbass' post='456525' date='Apr 7 2009, 04:04 PM']Hi Biggsy, that would be me. Congrats on the Corvette I was watching that very good price in the end[/quote]

Thanks mate, I just noticed your thumb on eBay yesterday actually, that'll fly out at that starting price!
Anyone considering a Thumb should contact Paul, it's a lovely example and he's a very helpful fella.

Welcome to the forum :)

Hi, the bass is a bit like a warwick for neck dive but with a good strap its ok the neck is a beast on this bass & great to play the 7th string is a high F & the bass is about as heavy as my 6 string thumb bass Here are some pic's of the headstock & back
[attachment=23438:wthbs9lh_012.jpg][attachment=23437:wthbs9lh_010.jpg]

[quote name='whynot' post='465155' date='Apr 17 2009, 03:46 PM']The Thumb went, but can confirm not to me.[/quote]
Hi all, the Thumb went to a guy in Brentford. I was amazed that nobody bid on it until his winning. Ce la vie or something like that.
Looking forward to something new..... :)

Hello lefties, if anyone owns a Telecaster type guitar ( :) ) I'm getting shot of a fancy plexi Pickguard that was delivered in error:

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=47025"]Letfy clear Telecaster pickguard[/url]

Josh, that 4x10 will sound a lot better than your 2x10 (not a bit), but likes to be driven, so you don't get the best out of it at low volumn.
I still think Bassblokes 2x12 is worth chasing up. Will also throw the 2x10 into touch.
These all use to be my cabs so know what they are capable of if you have any questions.