Why become a member? ×

YAMAHA BB5 and STATUS GRAPHITE 'Shark' Bass

elsharko

Hi Ive got a handsome Yamaha BB5 (active) and lined fretless Status up for grabs.
Ideally would like to trade both for a Yamaha TRB5 or possibly even TRB6 if there are any going. But generally Im open to good active 5 strings.
The Yam is light blue and theres pics to follow.
The 'Shark' is black and wonderful! Status told me it was the last one made when they sent it to me back in 2004... so its a pretty rare beast.
Let me know if you have any questions.

[quote name='andyonbass' post='371590' date='Jan 6 2009, 06:51 AM']Have you got a cash price in mind for the status? I have the fretted version in the same colour and I reckon the missus wouldn't notice!! :brow:[/quote]

Thanks but actually I think Im going to try and hang out for a trade at this stage.

Edited by elsharko

• 1 month later...

[quote name='benwhiteuk' post='432469' date='Mar 12 2009, 02:38 PM']Just wondering what part of the Shark Bass is graphite?[/quote]

MB1. :)
Think its got a graphite stabilising rod in the neck ,but everything else is prone to attack by Woody Woodpecker! :rolleyes: .

[quote name='MB1' post='432481' date='Mar 12 2009, 02:44 PM']MB1. :)
Think its got a graphite stabilising rod in the neck ,but everything else is prone to attack by Woody Woodpecker! :rolleyes: .[/quote]

ah cheers, i wondered if it would be something like that.