Why become a member? ×

FS- Sansamp BDDI Bass Driver - non programmeable *SOLD*

Dood

I'll get some pics done if you need them, my BDDI is now surplus to requirements. It comes unmarked, boxed. (Though the box is a little shabby now, but still serviceable!)

I don't wish to undermine any other adverts currently for BDDI's.. tho' this one is as new and will let it go for £85 posted to mainland UK.

Works perfectly.

Cheers all,

Dood.

I'll have a think about any trades and list them on this ad, though cash is fine. If you wanna pay via paypal, inc. the 4% i'm afraid.

[quote name='mcgraham' post='370832' date='Jan 5 2009, 12:39 PM']Dood, was this the one I swapped with you a while back? I hope it served you well!

Plug for a great bit of kit.

Mark[/quote]

yup yup! Absolutely brilliant! - I'm up to no good with my rig again and the BDDI isn't required any more.. I though about keeping it in my cupboard, but I could put the cash to a new acquisition! ;o)

Thanks again, hop ya had a good Chrimbo n' all!

Dan

[quote name='mcgraham' post='370924' date='Jan 5 2009, 02:16 PM']Thanks bud, I did indeed.

Sorry for the slight side-track, what mischief are you up to with your rig?

Mark[/quote]

Good stuff! glad to hear it!

Well, I have been toying with my Line6 UX2, running two rigs together to get a sound I like, which is suited to the music we;re doing.. I kinda fancy emulating that live ;o) However, what ever I do, I really need flexiility too, so will be looking at MIDI controllable gear!

[quote name='dood' post='371414' date='Jan 5 2009, 09:15 PM']Good stuff! glad to hear it!

Well, I have been toying with my Line6 UX2, running two rigs together to get a sound I like, which is suited to the music we;re doing.. I kinda fancy emulating that live ;o) However, what ever I do, I really need flexiility too, so will be looking at MIDI controllable gear![/quote]

*cough*X3*cough*