Why become a member? ×

bfm omni 10 GONE!

grosa

bfm omni 10 500w black carpet, nice shiny deltalite's and sealed jack socket.
it doesn't have any handles and to be honest don't see why it needs any,they don't weigh that much.anyway its much easier to grip the angle at the front with the back to your chest if walking up 4 flights of stairs.
not a mark on it,was about to change the mountings for the speakers to the proper bolts,which i have.and i could do it or you could do it.
i bought a new engine and now cant really afford a head to do it any justice,so ill wait till the summer and build my own i think.

ill consider any non stupid offers p/x for smaller combo type affair

ta
[size=1]

the 6 toes are not included.[/size]

Edited by grosa

[quote name='Rowbee' post='369318' date='Jan 3 2009, 04:01 PM']OT, but that's a beautiful split screen in your Avatar. BTW, I may have been interested had the toes been included. :)[/quote]
it can be arranged,they may not be mine though....split came 2nd in show n shine at a show couple years ago,should of left it original though.

[quote name='dannybuoy' post='369319' date='Jan 3 2009, 04:01 PM']Any idea what it weighs and if it's 4 or 8 ohms?[/quote]
its be 4 ohms and weigh in at 21kilos i think,ill get it on the scales if that sounds wrong.

• 4 weeks later...