Why become a member? ×

Fender Bridge - Fender Jazz Pick-ups - Elite Flats

Hi I have finally finished my Jazz Bass project and I have a few bits left over.

1) What I believe to be USA Fender Jazz Bass pick-ups, they have the slightly raised pole pieces in the centre (sorry no screws) - £12 delivered. [b]SOLD[/b]

2) Fender Bridge possibly USA - £12 delivered [b]SOLD[/b]

3) A 4 string set of Elite flatwound 110 gauge strings, cut to fit a Jazz Bass (a little on the short side for the E string but holds perfectly) the strings have hardly been played but have been on and off a bass several times so some of the cotton has come off - send me a SAE and they are yours - [b]SOLD[/b]

R.

[attachment=18017:USA_bridge.jpg]
[attachment=18018:USA_pup.jpg]

Edited by Rumple

[quote name='Rumple' post='369121' date='Jan 3 2009, 09:11 AM']Hi I have finally finished my Jazz Bass project and I have a few bits left over.

1) What I believe to be USA Fender Jazz Bass pick-ups, they have the slightly raised pole pieces in the centre - £12 delivered.

2) Fender Bridge possibly USA - £12 delivered.

3) A 4 string set of Elite flatwound 110 gauge strings, cut to fit a Jazz Bass (a little on the short side for the E string but holds perfectly) the strings have hardly been played but have been on and off a bass several times so some of the cotton has come off - send me a SAE and they are yours.

R.

[attachment=18017:USA_bridge.jpg]
[attachment=18018:USA_pup.jpg][/quote]
I will take the Fender Bridge and the Elite Flats Please!
Will.

[quote name='sub-a-dub' post='369158' date='Jan 3 2009, 10:34 AM']Hi Rumple,
I'll take the pups if you don't mind posting to Ireland - if you need to add a bit to cover postage that's no problem either...
All the best,
Sean[/quote]

That's fine with me, PM on it's way.