Why become a member? ×

Warmoth 57 Single Coil P bass - on Ebay for the last time

I've decided to list my Warmoth P bass for the last time on Ebay

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=140292198353&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=004"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...E:IT&ih=004[/url]

I've been using the gold one for every gig during Christmas so this one just isn't getting played which is a shame.

It will be cheaper for a member to buy it here so don't hit the BIN button. PM me instead.

I may be interested in a trade for 2 lightweight 12" 8ohm cabs.

If it doesn't sell this time I'm going to split the bass up, put the lollar pickup in my gold bass and sell off the other parts separately.

Edited by Delberthot

I suppose I could loosten the neck and move it a bit out of alignment, fit a nut that's not cut deep enough, use fencing wire instead of strings, raise the action so that it is unplayable and put a squint Fender decal on it.

That way, people are bound to believe that its a proper Fender :)

It is a sad state of affairs that simply because it doesn't have the big F on it, its less of a bass to most people whereas its better than any Fender I've ever played. The whole reason i had it made was because Fender didn't offer a model like this, at this quality without having someone like John Suhr make me one in the Fender custom shop which would've cost 5-6 times as much.

I've not decided the bass' final fate yet but am tempted to take it apart and make a hybrid between this one and my gold one. Maybe using the neck and pickup from this one.

Maybe stick the rest on the fire so no one can have it. mwah ha ha ha

If it hasn't sold by the end of the auction on Sunday lunch time then that could be what I am doing.

If you don't want this to happen then you only have 2 days to buy it.

I know there are a lot of people on here who would like to buy it.

£600 gets you one hell of a bass, posted to mainland UK.

If it does sell then I'll be buying myself another Lollar pickup and paper in oil cap to put in my gold one

[quote name='Delberthot' post='375119' date='Jan 9 2009, 01:58 PM']I've not decided the bass' final fate yet but am tempted to take it apart and make a hybrid between this one and my gold one. Maybe using the neck and pickup from this one.

Maybe stick the rest on the fire so no one can have it. mwah ha ha ha

If it hasn't sold by the end of the auction on Sunday lunch time then that could be what I am doing.

If you don't want this to happen then you only have 2 days to buy it.

I know there are a lot of people on here who would like to buy it.

£600 gets you one hell of a bass, posted to mainland UK.

If it does sell then I'll be buying myself another Lollar pickup and paper in oil cap to put in my gold one[/quote]

Have PM'd you.

Best of luck with the Bass

Steve