Left leaderboard
TRBboy

Aguilar AG700 & Vanderkley 212MNT
£1250
Hereford

Hi folks! 

May well live to regret this decision, as this is by far and away the best rig I've ever had! But I'm moving in a slightly different direction at the moment, and looking to move this on to a new home. 

Ideally I'd like to sell them together, for ease and because they pair so well, but if split in looking for £675 the AG700, and & £650 for the Vanderkley. 

Aguilar AG700 - 700w class D head, really sounds incredible, by far the most 'full' sounding Class D amp I've used. Clearly very versatile, but has a slightly warmer character to it than most class D amps I've owned, and more presence across the frequency spectrum. Wide variety of sounds on offer, but it's virtually impossible to dial in a bad tone! 

It's in great condition, and will come in a Gator mixer bag I use to transport/protect it. 

Vanderkley 212MNT - 600w 4ohm cab (although will comfortably handle more power), made by the fantastic Marc Vanderkley in the Netherlands, Lightweight and astonishingly loud for its size! I spent a long time trying all the top cabs when I bought this, and it beat all the competition for me. Its a very neutral cab, and you will get out exactly what you put in, at the highest possible quality. Not that I've had to test it, but the speaker cones are waterproof too! In fantastic condition, comes with fitted Roqsolid cover, plus an isolation board I made to fit it perfectly. 

This really is a killer rig, tone and volume in abundance. I have played outdoor festivals without DI on a couple of occasions! If you're in the market for a compact, huge sounding rig, this is well worth checking out. 

Thanks for looking

IMG_20190915_095810.jpg

IMG_20190915_095839.jpg

IMG_20190915_100136.jpg

IMG_20190915_095626.jpg

Edited by TRBboy
Typo
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, Olivetti17 said:

Is the amp still for sale?

Thanks

Hi there, there is somebody interested in both who may be coming this weekend, but I will let you know if it's still available. 👍

Yes please,i'm looking at a vanderkley this tues so it'd be handy to know whats happening with yours

Thank you

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, petergales said:

Hi

Will you let me know if the amp is still for sale please?

Kind regards

Pete

Hi Pete, I should know later in the week. I've had a lot of enquiries, so will endeavour to keep everyone in the loop. 👍

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.