Why become a member? ×

Washburn XB 800

heapster

Washburn Bantam XB800. This bass is in good condition and has a bolt-on maple neck and rosewood fingerboard with the headstock carrying the two-a-side tuners. The high-gloss, maple-topped body has no marks and is of the usual high standard expected from Korea. The bridge has tarnished a little as seen in pic. The XB800 carries two humbucker-type pickups with active electrics, all made by Status, which are controlled via volume, bass, treble and pan knobs. New price was £599. Kinsman case is included.
I am looking for around £225
Cheers
David

• 1 month later...

[quote name='parsley' post='397728' date='Feb 2 2009, 12:02 PM']Would you be able to arrange carriage to snowy Birmingham?[/quote]
Thanks for responding to pm. I've decided to hold fire after all. But the Washburn gets some good reviews - hope sale goes well.

[quote name='Beneath It All' post='405591' date='Feb 10 2009, 06:20 PM']'.........Isn't that regarded as hijacking someone elses' thread??!![/quote]

Yes it is, there was a discussion about this sort of thing a little while back. JimH thats not on you've got your own for sale thread, theres no need to try and pedal your gear on somebody elses.

Edited by kevbass

[quote name='JimH' post='407439' date='Feb 12 2009, 11:26 AM']I see it as offering a similar opportunity to those looking for an almost identical bass in a thread that has died already ;)[/quote]
What gives you the impression that the thread has died? I see nothing to indicate that.