Why become a member? ×

Slightly used Christmas Day to go..

silverfoxnik

Got a used 'Christmas Day' for recycling if anyone wants it?

Comes with a bit of left over turkey (in-sandwich type), couple of beers, some advocat and a few nuts and crackers (pulling variety as opposed to the mad-uncle variety).

On the downside, there's a few pairs of socks and some TV repeats included and all the presents have been opened.. But on a more positive note, there's no family arguments with this model as the mother-in-law protection circuits are still working perfectly! Oh, and the children's 'toyware' subscriptions are all up to date...

Can be combined with older models but may not be compatible with the Christmas Day Deluxe 2009 version which is due out offically in about 180 days time! :huh:

PM me if you need any further info or feel free to meet me at the recovery clinic (a.k.a. the pub) later for more details and a pint! :)

[quote name='silverfoxnik' post='363567' date='Dec 26 2008, 11:40 AM']Got a used 'Christmas Day' for recycling if anyone wants it?

Comes with a bit of left over turkey (in-sandwich type), couple of beers, some advocat and a few nuts and crackers (pulling variety as opposed to the mad-uncle variety).

On the downside, there's a few pairs of socks and some TV repeats included and all the presents have been opened.. But on a more positive note, there's no family arguments with this model as the mother-in-law protection circuits are still working perfectly! Oh, and the children's 'toyware' subscriptions are all up to date...

Can be combined with older models but may not be compatible with the Christmas Day Deluxe 2009 version which is due out offically in about 180 days time! :huh:

PM me if you need any further info or feel free to meet me at the recovery clinic (a.k.a. the pub) later for more details and a pint! :huh:[/quote]

Will you split Nik? If so, I might have the MIL Protection Circuit from you as mine failed at yesterday's gig, leaving me without adequate back-up for the last two hours and the encore. See you at the recovery clinic at about 1.00 to discuss :)

Would you consider a trade?

I have the leftovers from a 2004 St Paddy's night - comes with a guinness stained T-shirt , ripped Levi's with several tab ends in the turn-ups and a pint shaped CD of 'Brown Eyed Girl' in the back pocket , a black eye and no recollection whatsoever why any of that occured.

I could throw in a third degree burn from trying to light a rocket with a fag end c Nov 5th 1996

[quote name='Dr.Dave' post='363800' date='Dec 26 2008, 05:23 PM']If I could get my grubby mitts on anything that qualified for Club 18 30 do you seriously think I'd tell you about it ??!! :)[/quote]
Well, Christmas is the time for [i]giving[/i] Dave.... :huh:

In honesty I'd swap it for any 1/2 decent day in June.....

The dimmer switch is busted here leaving us 8 dismal hours of sunshine that were interspersed with a dodgy shower washer so a partial shower ensued. The heating appears to be broke as well because its cold even in the sunshine....

Worse still some bugger spiked our xmas dinner with expanding polystyrene so that now I feel stuffed and cant even eat a 'wafer thin mint'.

On the plus side the big fat bloke and his acne ridden ruminents left some half decent gifts as payment for having to be nice to lots of undeveloped small humans that seem to find this day exciting.

So I'm not sure I'd want it recycling and making some other poor buggers suffer, cant we just crush it and be done.....?

:)

[quote name='The Burpster' post='363889' date='Dec 26 2008, 08:45 PM']In honesty I'd swap it for any 1/2 decent day in June.....

So I'm not sure I'd want it recycling and making some other poor buggers suffer, cant we just crush it and be done.....?

:)[/quote]
Have to say I'm kind of agreeing with you here Bob!!

[quote name='Zach' post='365390' date='Dec 29 2008, 11:55 AM']Is there pudding? I love pudding, especially with brandy.

On second thoughts, can you skip the pudding and just give me the brandy insead?[/quote]
Pudding has all gone but there's a few dregs of Brandy left in the unwashed-up brandy custard pan....