Why become a member? ×

Lakland Skyline JO5 with Audere pre

Owen

This is an odd one, in that I have not even received it yet (just cleared customs), but something else has come up and I need to liquidate some capital.

Lakland Skyline with Audere pre as in pics.

[attachment=17670:JO5_1.jpg]

[attachment=17671:JO5_2.jpg]

You can have it as it is in the pics OR you can have it with a rosewood board. I have a spare Lak JO5 R/W neck in store waiting for the right occasion :)

Whichever neck does not go will be available as a bare neck (no hardware on it) when this goes.

The thread on TB where I got it is here

[url="http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=490375"]http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=490375[/url]

It comes with the pick up cover and iirc a black and a white scratchplate.

I am in it for £880 and am looking for that.

No trades.

Obv, want it you know you do :huh:

Edited by owen

Blimey mate you've done well to get that in (inc taxes) so cheap. :)

I recently tried to price up delivery of a bass off TB and by the time we'd added on the extortionate US delivery prices (saying that, on a par with the UK) and taxes it was going to be easily £1200 for a $1000 bass.

Good luck and I'm intrigued to know what the mystery bass is likely to be. :huh:

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='361754' date='Dec 23 2008, 10:15 AM']Blimey mate you've done well to get that in (inc taxes) so cheap. :)

Good luck and I'm intrigued to know what the mystery bass is likely to be. :huh:[/quote]

I took it without a case and shipped with the neck off so that reduced shipping considerably.

The next bass is, ummmmmm............

Hi Owen,
Im not sure if this bass is still up for grabs but I'd be very interested in it.
Just wondering what the story would be with collection or shipping...I'm in Dublin which might be a bit of a hassle?

[quote name='mant' post='372485' date='Jan 6 2009, 10:01 PM']Hi Owen,
Im not sure if this bass is still up for grabs but I'd be very interested in it.
Just wondering what the story would be with collection or shipping...I'm in Dublin which might be a bit of a hassle?[/quote]

Dublin is never a hassle. It is still here and it is the 21st century - shipping EVERYWHERE is easy!

As it happens I am half an hour from Holyhead so you are probably as close as anyone to me :)

I can get you a shipping quote if you like.