Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Barefaced Super Twin Gen 3 - Silver Cloth with BF Cover
£730
South Yorkshire

Deedee

I bought this off the forum towards the end of last year and still haven’t had chance to use it in anger. It’s the second Super Twin I’ve had (after a couple of Super 12s) and to me they still represent the best one-cab package available for volume and portability. Alas when I do start out again I’ll be looking for a more vintage tone so this has got to go.

It’s in the same superb condition as it was when I bought it. The only faults I can see are some very slight indentations to the metal covers on the top handle which you can just about see in the pics. It really is pretty much as new and has been kept in a smoke and pet free environment.

Dimensions – 480 wide x 340mm deep x 740mm high

Weight – 17kg

Speakers - 2 x 12" 12XN550 drivers

Nominal Impedance – 4 ohms

Power Handling – 1200 watts

2 no. speak-on ¼” combo sockets

Top and side handles

Built-in rear wheels for easy tilt wheeling

Barefaced padded cover

Here’s a link to all the important stuff from Barefaced:

https://barefacedbass.com/product-range/Super-Twin.htm

I would much prefer collection or a meet up on this as I don’t currently have sufficient materials for what I would deem to be secure packaging. Of course this may change and if so shipping would then be at the buyers expense.

Trade wise I may be interested in a silver cloth BF Four10 (or possibly 2 no. Two10s plus cash your way) but they would have to be either very new i.e. post tolex issues or be custom orders with a painted finish. A long shot I know but that’s pretty much all I’d be wanting in trade.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Edited by Deedee
Now sold
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Si600 said:

Any idea if you can retro fit the steel grill? Probably best to ask BF directly on that.

I'd have it off you if you'd consider shipping it.

I once asked about retro fitting a cloth grill to a Super 12 and I’m pretty sure that couldn’t be done, but not sure about the other way around.

Re shipping, it’s not a definite no. Just that it may take a couple of days to get some materials together.