Why become a member? ×

SOLD Modulus Genesis 5
£950
Bournemouth, UK

graham1945

Time to thin them down a bit - at my age I shouldn't have any! 😀

Not a striking looking bass, but a great bass to play. It's from 1999 and is a 35" scale. The pickups are Bartolini jazz and the pre amp is Bartolini NTBT 18v. Pretty good nick for its age, no serious marks, although the paint on the bridge has worn through and the pickup covers are worn down a bit - this is a used bass. It has, I believe, a chechen finger board and graphite strips in the neck. It is not the usual Modulus all graphite neck. It is a great player, and a pretty big bass. My bathroom scales say 4.4 kilos. Comes with the fully functionable Modulus hard case in the pics of course. The string spacing at the bridge is 19mm. 

I am not looking for trades, thanks. I need the money - and the space. Very difficult to decide which one should go, as I love and play them all! 😄

You're welcome to come and try the bass in Bournemouth, I'll deliver free within 100 miles, we can talk about anything further. I don't have sound clips, sorry.

Please let me know if there is anything more you need to know. Thanks for looking.

Graham

IMG_7054.JPG

IMG_7055.JPG

IMG_7063.JPG

IMG_7065.JPG

IMG_7069.JPG

IMG_7072.JPG

IMG_7076.JPG

Edited by graham1945
Queries re string spacing, not originally disclosed.
  • Like 3

Bridge spacing, please!

The neck is a like a graphite skeleton topped/covered with chechen strips and fretboard, a bit like those Kramer and Travis Bean aluminium necks.

Any interests in trades (if the bridge spacing is 19 mm)?

• Thanks 1