Why become a member? ×

Roland SA-300W 12" bass cab NOW SOLD
£75
Dorchester

stevie

This is my Roland SA-300W cabinet. It's a compact bass cab fitted with a 300W Celestion 1225e driver. Very punchy, clean sound that belies its compact size. 8 ohms. Size is 45 x 32 x 51cm or 18 x 13 x 20 inches. Ideal if you're already using a Roland combo or need a smart, high-power cab of modest dimensions.

Collection from Dorchester only at the moment. Would also be prepared to drive a reasonable distance to meet you half way.

IMG_3882.JPG

IMG_3883.JPG

IMG_3888.JPG

IMG_3890.JPG

IMG_4364.JPG

Edited by stevie
  • Like 1

A bit more info on this cab. I've done my usual "invisible" customising. It's got added bracing and proper internal damping. I've tested it, measured it, and it's tuned to 50Hz, which is ideal for bass guitar.

The external finish is a two-pack polyurethane, i.e. the *very* tough finish you find on JBL cabs and a few others. Inputs are jack and Speakon, as you can see.

There is a cutout for a tweeter, if you want to add one, but it's currently blanked off - not that you can see it behind the grille anyway. I don't know what the weight is. I'd guess at 15kg or so. It's quite an easy lift because it's fairly compact.

I'm dropping the price to a stupid £50 because I really need to free up some room in my workshop. You can't buy the driver for that. I'll also consider shipping at cost.