Why become a member? ×

Any suggestions for a cheapish looper?

leschirons

I bought this a while ago just out of curiosity when I wanted to loop a bassline with an arpeggio bass over it.

It does exactly what it claims - no-more, no-less.

Good for the money.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Donner-Looper-Guitar-minutes-Looping/dp/B06XKYZW8M/ref=lp_407771031_1_4/258-1655159-0930731?s=musical-instruments&ie=UTF8&qid=1559043719&sr=1-4

• Like 1

You might be able to pick up a used Ditto or Boss RC1 for around £50 but , based on the specs, I can't see much wrong with @Teebs recommendation above.

For me the most essential feature on any looper is the ability to delete the layers you còck up whilst building up the track .

The Donner seems to have that so as long as it's not horribly noisy it looks like an absolute bargain.

Edited by Cato

Thanks guys, most helpful. This looks ideal. Tbh, I have a hankering to add Relax to our set list and just need the looped one note bassline so I  can play keys on the number live. May even do the loop from the keyboard as it'll sound more authentic. Looks like the one to be with for the price.

Thanks again.