Why become a member? ×

SOLD ELSEWHERE Spector Legend (original version 2004-05)
£400
Chorley, Lancs. PR6

ead

Massively reluctant sale here, and one that I might withdraw at any moment.  The bass is only up for sale as I have an incoming Euro 4LE 1979 that has the same pickup configuration so this is an attempt at me being sensible.

This is one of the original Legend basses from the first series and dates to 2004-05.  The bass is in excellent condition with one or two very minor dings and a mark on the neck that doesn't interfer with your work in any way.  Pretty decent weight at just under 9lbs too and will come with a good quality gig bag.

The bass is all original and is fitted with the passive EMG HZ pickups and a three-band EMG B30 preamp.  This delivers a real Spector punch coupled with the added subtlety and controlability of the three band EQ that is less aggressive than the Tone Pump circuit.  The frets are in good condition.

As ever I prefer to hand over the bass in person wherever possible and am happy to jump in the car or on the train to meet half way if at all possible.

Here are some pics, the colours are a little over-saturated and the bass is definitely amber in colour rather than orange as it might appear.  The bottom pic is a better reflection of the true colour.  Please ask if you have any questions or would like additional images.

Thanks for looking.

Edited by ead
  • Like 3

48 minutes ago, Graham_C said:

Lovely! No way you'd consider shipping?

Shipping is the last resort and certainly not ruled out within the UK.  Where are you based?

6 hours ago, TheGreek said:

Lovely...

JOOI how true are the colours? I have a NT model (NS2000?) but it isn't as vivid as the top pics.

Not quite as vivid as they look.  I've just got the bass out and it's between the main pics and the extra pic at the end.